R160 (W) Train via Sea Beach

Sea Beach

So I was at Ft Hamilton Pkwy this afternoon and the afternoon (W) train out of Kings Hwy came,I always had a hard time catching it,but now I finally did! But,when i got on the train and started to take pics,people were starting to yell at me telling me who do i think I am doing that,so i just stopped taking the pics cause I didnt wanna fight with them cause I saw what kind of people they were. I was only able to get 2 pics,and a vid of the announcement from the outside.

8 Ave

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Bonus: (N) At Ft Hamilton

IMG_2443.jpg

Enjoy! :(

-(V)

oh lmao i didnt notice that. which model? just woundering cause i was going to get a canon but decided for a sony.now sometimes i wish had that canon

lol. CannonPowershot SD1100

More than likely the people that scalded you for taking pics probably had outstanding warrants are probably wanted for something petty.Oh cool pics by the way.:tup:

LMFAO. Thanks! :o

Nice coverage of the Brooklyn (W) train of R160s. I am sorry that the passengers were such jerks. :mad:

Thanks! :)

I know,ppl are pathedic sometimes.

and heres more pics from today,there bad quality cause they were taken from my phone,didnt have the cam on me:

10-23-09_1442.jpg

10-23-09_1440.jpg

10-23-09_1441.jpg

10-23-09_1439.jpg

Enjoy

-(V)

Great shots there. But for some reason trouble with the public always comes to you, doesn't it?

oh lmao i didnt notice that. which model? just woundering cause i was going to get a canon but decided for a sony.now sometimes i wish had that canon

I myself was thinking of getting a Canon, but then I decided to buy a Kodak when I had the money. Now I want the Samsung Dual-View instead!

great photos

Great shots there. But for some reason trouble with the public always comes to you, doesn't it?

Thanks B)

yes,it always does, for now,i'll say a prayer before I leave my house when I go RF,lmao.

Lol. You always get the rare shots don't you? Great pictures.

yea,I got good luck,lol :cool:

Archived