LO V to Yankee stadium 10/28 & 10/29

R33WF

Wheres the Source of this?

Theres nothing on the t/a website about this..

But is would be great for more night shots! Plus grabbing it late around most White Plains Road Line Stations

And i dont think they at 180th, ive checked it must be 239th

I wish the TOMC would come out!! Idc if they are for the (7)s Met Special.. Im not in it just for the baseball but to have a ride on the Redbirds. Even though i have done it this yr, the past and next yr!

But is would be great for more night shots! Plus grabbing it late around most White Plains Road Line Stations

I wish the TOMC would come out!! Idc if they are for the (7)s Met Special.. Im not in it just for the baseball but to have a ride on the Redbirds. Even though i have done it this yr, the past and next yr!

I got the imformation from a T/O i know

Just as a "word to the wise" if someone has a source and it's a person they're not going to say who it is...just be grateful for the information...I know if I get information and I choose to post it here I am not going to give up the person.

This goes in general not just in this instance.

Just as a "word to the wise" if someone has a source and it's a person they're not going to say who it is...just be grateful for the information...I know if I get information and I choose to post it here I am not going to give up the person.

This goes in general not just in this instance.

Indeed.

I can confirm this and no I will not give up my source. People who are in the know, already knew this was going to happen.

The Low-Vs will run even if the Yankees don't play for the 105th Anniversary of the IRT 1 day late.

Well then, any time in the next few days for the World Series? Tomorrow or whenever they have the parade?

It's most likely too soon to tell. I'll be checking back and forth with the MTA website to see if there will be a Lo-V run tomorrow.

Archived