Bee-Line bus strikes and kill bicyclist

beelinefan

Damn now it speard from NYCT/MaBSTOA to Bee Line?!

Geez whats going on these days now its going by the bus.. In the Bronx, Manhattan and Even Westchester.. Geez!

Wish everything the best and RIP for the man!

with 1000's of people walking...riding bikes all over the place.....this sort of stuff is bound to happen......it is unfortunate.....I think the whole bikes on the road with cars thing is crappy.....In Europe they have a bike lane on the outside of the sidewalk and not in the street....it makes way more sense.....

R.I.P.

Bikers never follow traffic rules anyway. Too many times people on bikes nearly mow down pedestrians crossing a street with a stop sign for other automobiles.

Not saying this guy dying is a good thing, but hopefully this will force bikers to consider not taking risks in an urban environment.

There is simply too much priority being given to cyclists nowadays, with more and more roads being given dedicated bike lanes (often I see those lanes rarely or never used). A major rethink of policy is required, IMO. Otherwise, this sort of accident will occur all the time.

with 1000's of people walking...riding bikes all over the place.....this sort of stuff is bound to happen......it is unfortunate.....I think the whole bikes on the road with cars thing is crappy.....In Europe they have a bike lane on the outside of the sidewalk and not in the street....it makes way more sense.....

R.I.P.

That's tha problem Bicyclist are subject to tha V&TL but don't follow them i constantly see People riding without tha proper safety equipment riding with their back to Traffic and a host of other infractions

but may God rest his soul

Archived