Corrupt-A-Wish

FamousNYLover

I think it might be similar to Game Vending.

To play this game each person corrupts the wish made by the person before then makes a new wish of their own.

Corrupt-A-Wish you could wish for anything, including transit.

For example:

Poster 1: I wish I could ride Amtrak Acela Express for free.

Poster 2: Granted, but you only could ride on Amtrak Acela Express service only.

Then Poster 2 will make wish: I wish I could travel into video game world of Grand Theft.

Someboody else, Poster 3 will reply: Granted, but you will not get back to real world until you completed all levels.

Rules: No inapproaxiate language just like any other forums.

Let the wish begin.

I wish (NYCT) S89 is 7-day service.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I didnt see you had left a wish!

anyway granted but it only runs twice a day

I wish I could fluently speak Japanese.

granted......but you will only be able to speak Japanese...no english!!

I wish KnightRider3099 could drive my bus for me on my shift and work all my overtime and I collect the paycheck!!

granted......but you will only be able to speak Japanese...no english!!

I wish KnightRider3099 could drive my bus for me on my shift and work all my overtime and I collect the paycheck!!

I wish lol ©P(B)O could give me what ever he's taking :P ooh (G)ranted cool

I will do that for you CPBO but I will have my boys around the ©orner to get your funds back for me cuz I am working your run right ;)lol

Oh (M)an CPBO your :pfunny

I wish I had my very own (S)lant in my Yard with some (S)trippers :(

I wish lol ©P(B)O could give me what ever he's taking :P ooh (G)ranted cool

I will do that for you CPBO but I will have my boys around the ©orner to get your funds back for me cuz I am working your run right ;)lol

Oh (M)an CPBO your :pfunny

I wish I had my very own (S)lant in my Yard with some (S)trippers :(

You'd get your slant and your strippers but they'd need a shave pretty bad when you saw em and one of em would have a beard and the slant would have a bad fuse so the lights in the car would be dark and you couldn't see what you were getting :P

:eek::confused::(:eek::confused::o

I wish SAS would be finished, all four phases, complete with a Third Avenue Subway in tEh BrOnX by next spring.

You'd get your slant and your strippers but they'd need a shave pretty bad when you saw em and one of em would have a beard and the slant would have a bad fuse so the lights in the car would be dark and you couldn't see what you were getting :(

:eek::confused::P:eek::confused::(

I wish SAS would be finished, all four phases, complete with a Third Avenue Subway in tEh BrOnX by next spring.

I love to shave :P

You'd get your slant and your strippers but they'd need a shave pretty bad when you saw em and one of em would have a beard and the slant would have a bad fuse so the lights in the car would be dark and you couldn't see what you were getting ;)

:eek::confused::o:eek::confused::o

Granted, as result of SAS Celebration, all subway stations will be free including SIR except for 3rd Av line will only be half-fare $1.10.

I wish M98 LTD could become 7-day and both directions serve Ft. Lee- Bridge Plaza during SB run by getting USDOT #, permission from (NJT) and PA&NYNJ.

Granted, as result of SAS Celebration, all subway stations will be free including SIR except for 3rd Av line will only be half-fare $1.10.

I wish M98 LTD could become 7-day and both directions serve Ft. Lee- Bridge Plaza during SB run by getting USDOT #, permission from (NJT) and PA&NYNJ.

Uh... that's not corrupting at all. That would actually be good. Except for the (MTA). But anyways...

Granted. You are prohibited from riding any bus in the metropolitan area.

I wish that my mouth wouldn't hurt from having my wisdom teeth removed.

Granted, but R44 will operate on weekends on (G), (J), (M)(Z), (L).

I wish Coach USA introduce new bus service between Walt Whitman Mall & Stamford, CT via Bridgeport Bus Terminal and Bridgeport-Pt. Jefferson Ferry and install to have (MTA), Suffolk County Transit, CT Transit, GBTA farebox.

Archived