Giants v.s. Patriots

TransitGuy

Who will win?  

1. 1. Who will win?

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots

I hate the Patriots too, but Big Goo isn't winning this game. The way they played this year (record aside), doesn't make me believe otherwise.

I know alot of my former co-workers are happy they won't have to pick their loser a$$es up from the airport anymore :D.

I hate the Patriots too, but Big Goo isn't winning this game. The way they played this year (record aside), doesn't make me believe otherwise.

I know alot of my former co-workers are happy they won't have to pick their loser a$$es up from the airport anymore :D.

Be careful you might have to eat those words. Let's see what happens.

With a twist on Joe public Lyrics Live and learn:

You got to live and learn (go go go go)

The Giants crash and burn:

GO Go Go Go.

See you fail to realize this game meant nothing to the New York Giants. It meant everything to the New England Patriots. Crash and burn what? What does that mean? They gave in my opinion good competition to the New England Patriots. Crash and burn, no not yet. There's still more football to go.

See you fail to realize this game meant nothing to the New York Giants. It meant everything to the New England Patriots. Crash and burn what? What does that mean? They gave in my opinion good competition to the New England Patriots. Crash and burn, no not yet. There's still more football to go.

Harry, I know it meant nothing to the fans of the NYG. Everyones been saying that. Still the Giants had a huge lead then let it slip. 15 unanswered points. WTF. No excuses. They gave up and let the Pats walk over them, when they shoudn't had. The Giants played to win, and that they didn't do. Fact is all of us have seen the Giants in the past lead by a good margin, just to let it go. How many times have we heard the words collapse and the Giants. Goes hand in hand. I'll give you this, and only this. They did sweep my Eagles this season :D:(.

We'll see what happens with Tampa, the meaningful game.

We'll see what happens with Tampa, the meaningful game.

Exactly! I'm not making any excuses. It was what it was, nothing!

When the Giants lose to Tampa then you can say they crashed and burned. Because their season is over. Not today. You chose the wrong words and pictures. You should have saved them pictures for after the game with Tampa not tonight. I hope that bus of yours has enough gas to make all the way up to Boston for their celebration.

It's all good though. I'm still a happy man. Looking forward to when they face Tampa.

Incase you all missed it, the patriots won against the Giants: 38-35. Like it matters though :o

Well lets accept the serious fact though, I think the Patriots stink :D . But we all had to admit in all seriousness, that was a great game and Eli played pretty well in the 1st half, not so much in the 2nd. Either way I am rooting for the Giants, Cowboys, and Colts. Hopefully the Giants can show more plays like the first half of the game in the playoffs.

Exactly! I'm not making any excuses. It was what it was, nothing!

When the Giants lose to Tampa then you can say they crashed and burned. Because their season is over. Not today. You chose the wrong words and pictures. You should have saved them pictures for after the game with Tampa not tonight. I hope that bus of yours has enough gas to make all the way up to Boston for their celebration.

It's all good though. I'm still a happy man. Looking forward to when they face Tampa.

1. At least I have comfort knowing Strahan and Toomer agree with me, as I heard them on 660 am on my way to work. The two vets were not happy, and didn't see it as a meaningless game. For me that's what matters. How the team felt about the game. They DIDN'T feel it was meaningless.

2. MTA wont let me take the bus to Boston. If I was still driving OTR coaches, then it would make it up there and back, twice. I don't like Boston, but the area around it are alright.

3. Save those photos for the Tampa game? Don't jinx your team.....That should be the time you don't want to see those photos.

Archived