Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fine, just do a door that looks ugly and GET STARTED!!Also, #1 is 2093, #2 is 1993, #3 is 6257.

About #3, can't number it 6257. That is a number taken by am Orion V. Pick another one.

Also, I will work on this one tomorrow. A little busy at the moment.

Aye yi..

don't be so pushy.

And im offering custom O 5s in any scheme or depot. etc And ads

Ok. Yeah, here's the thing about that. It does not matter if YOU wanna make them in any scheme or depot. The people who made the bus, said NOT to make any fantasy scheme buses. Not trying to be hard on you but nope. you aren't allowed to make fantasy scheme buses. Capiche? Alright.

Just a Note also to you Deandre, I CALL The new New Flyer buses upon arrival!

About #3, can't number it 6257. That is a number taken by am Orion V. Pick another one.

Ok. Yeah, here's the thing about that. It does not matter if YOU wanna make them in any scheme or depot. The people who made the bus, said NOT to make any fantasy scheme buses. Not trying to be hard on you but nope. you aren't allowed to make fantasy scheme buses. Capiche? Alright.

My Orion V paper bus #6257 decal got steped on, so can I please please please have an NG to replace that bus in my scrapyard? PM me all three buses when complete please.

Lol! Me to. So how about this. I can make you a CNG unit, bus 1802 for long island bus. The CNG part is NOT hard. Yes?

Lol, I want it as MTA NYC Bus. Just don't give me a hybrid. Just give me diesel, I don't wanna waste ink because of mistakes. :confused:

*sigh

When I say custom O5s nowhere did I say fantasy schemes. I said per depot and #.

well see about that newflyer

I need two Orion VII 3G EPA 2010s in about 10-25 minutes.

#1 Plain, OUT OF SERVICE, front door is glass, back door is normal - BOX FORM (no round corners)

#2 It says Orion VII on all sides - Orion form - plain, DEMO, front door is glass, back door is normal - BOX FORM and I need the other buses by tomorrow. :confused::)

I'M NOT RUSHING YOU.

ALL BUSES HAVE FRAMED WINDOWS!

WHITE LED SIGNS.

I need two Orion VII 3G EPA 2010s in about 10-25 minutes.

#1 Plain, OUT OF SERVICE, front door is glass, back door is normal - BOX FORM (no round corners)

#2 It says Orion VII on all sides - Orion form - plain, DEMO, front door is glass, back door is normal - BOX FORM and I need the other buses by tomorrow. :confused::)

I'M NOT RUSHING YOU.

ALL BUSES HAVE FRAMED WINDOWS!

WHITE LED SIGNS.

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down there. I do NOT have a blank WITH framed windows. I have one WITHOUT, but not with framed windows.

At Least you stoped Using that blue lettring in your posts.And dont push nova he has many requests a day okay!So be esay on him.

@Nova

By the way Can i have a bus that says

4 Subway Shuttle

Bus number is 6382 Hybird Plz!

The next few buses are on order for MTA New York City Transit. I Call Dibs on ALL of these models:

New Flyer C40LFs

Xcelsiors

Xcelsior Artics

Prevost X3-45s

Orion VII EPA10

Yeah you do.....

And every time Ill always just improve them and make them look better in my own version -_-

BTW C40LF

2011_NYCB_NFI_230-1.png;)

Yeah you do.....

And every time Ill always just improve them and make them look better in my own version -_-

BTW C40LF

Image removed. p

No you won't. I don't want you touching MY models. These I made, ME, Nicholas Junior Persaud, Queens, New York. Damnit, if you wanna make a bus, make one from scratch. NOT take mine & improve them. Alright? Lets remember that next time.

Edited by Novabus 5000

Yeah you do.....

BTW C40LF

2011_NYCB_NFI_230-1.png;)

Ok dont troll on Nick and if he misses details look at the rear doors they are not that wide and the windows on the doors dont have the trim and wrong wheel rims and the rear decals are in the wrong place and the run number box

No you won't. I don't want you touching MY models. These I made, ME, Nicholas Junior Persaud, Queens, New York. Damnit, if you wanna make a bus, make one from scratch. NOT take mine & improve them. Alright? Lets remember that next time.

Ok dont troll on Nick and if he misses details look at the rear doors they are not that wide and the windows on the doors dont have the trim and wrong wheel rims and the rear decals are in the wrong place and the run number box

ITS A JOKE. Why does everyone take everything so seriously god..

I dont troll anyone's work like the original creators do. If I made my own version it was from scratch, and not using his.( Notice the huge differences}

On another note

Im from Queens NY too Nick. Tie there.

I will never understand why this hobby is taken so seriously.. Its a paper bus lml not a way of life

ITS A JOKE. Why does everyone take everything so seriously god..

I dont troll anyone's work like the original creators do. If I made my own version it was from scratch, and not using his.( Notice the huge differences}

On another note

Im from Queens NY too Nick. Tie there.

I will never understand why this hobby is taken so seriously.. Its a paper bus lml not a way of life

Sorry. It's just that paper buses is an art, and just like real art, copyright/ taking credit for work that isnt yours is a big no go.