01-28-10 Snow on the New Haven Line

Fred G

Amazing shots (F)(G). :eek::tup:

Train to game is ALP-46 + MLV from new haven to secaucus with many stops along the way over hell gate & connecting RR tracks stopping at NYP, change to :pvl: meadowlands train at SEC. I think it's just for fun. :)

- A

Awesome Man! Really Great Stuff!:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Thanks, amigo :)

Slammin pics! Why does 110 have a Giants logo?

Thanks, just for fun, as Andy pointed out. I can't recall seeing 110 without it.

Perhaps it has something to do with the service to the Meadowlands.

No it's just somebody at the paint shop's fun idea.

Really awesome stuff from all over the Metro-North ConnDOT New Haven section, :tup: :)!

Thanks, Megabus

1. Diesels can't go through Penn Station.

2. I think it had that before the Giants Stadium service started.

Correct, PATCOman.

Amazing shots (F)(G). :eek::tup:

Train to game is ALP-46 + MLV from new haven to secaucus with many stops along the way over hell gate & connecting RR tracks stopping at NYP, change to :pvl: meadowlands train at SEC. I think it's just for fun. :)

- A

Yup yup yup and yup :)

Why does 110 have a Giants logo?

After the Giant's Super Bowl win, an MNR employee "vandalized" the loco by putting the logos on without permission. Apparently, the supervison didn't mind as it has been there for more than a year now.

Since when does a westbound through SLE stop at SoNo? I made a GTFS data feed of the SLE schedule, and the through trains only stop at STM and BRP, with one eastbound run stopping at Stratford and Milford. If anybody wants the GTFS feed (w/ shapes), PM me.

Nice shots!

(N)ice:tup: And love the Giants logo on 110

Thanks!

After the Giant's Super Bowl win, an MNR employee "vandalized" the loco by putting the logos on without permission. Apparently, the supervison didn't mind as it has been there for more than a year now.

Since when does a westbound through SLE stop at SoNo? I made a GTFS data feed of the SLE schedule, and the through trains only stop at STM and BRP, with one eastbound run stopping at Stratford and Milford. If anybody wants the GTFS feed (w/ shapes), PM me.

Nice shots!

Who said the train stops at SoNo? It doesn't. Thanks for the compliment.

Archived