Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Testing my new LG Phone on Buses

trainspot12

Yeah these pics are shit and now I know that the

LG is shit too. Thanks for the comments though.

Burn that phone.

The photos would have looked way better of taken with an actual camera.

get a Blackberry! trust me! great phone and a 3.2 MP camera. I take my pics with it. its got auto-focus. :)

Hey! What about HTC's Windows Mobile phones? :P

Hey! What about HTC's Windows Mobile phones? :P

I use to use a T-Mobile Shadow a year and a half ago. That one was crap. The newer models may be better. when buying a new phone, also check out its camera. anything higher than 3 MP is usually ok. Im liking the newer Blackberry models (i currently have a Bold 9700) because they have an auto-focus feature now.

Yeah these pics are shit and now I know that the LG is shit too. Thanks for the comments though.

try some of the newer samsung models. Theyve stepped it up in the last 2 years. From my experiences, LG is just a low quality samsung.

I use to use a T-Mobile Shadow a year and a half ago. That one was crap. The newer models may be better. when buying a new phone, also check out its camera. anything higher than 3 MP is usually ok. Im liking the newer Blackberry models (i currently have a Bold 9700) because they have an auto-focus feature now.

No wonder you had a bad experience. That's a bad Windows Mobile phone.

No wonder you had a bad experience. That's a bad Windows Mobile phone.

it was ok overall. i even installed WM6.1 on it. it was fine. I just like BBs more. But the HTC built cam in the Shadow was sub-par.

ive also never liked Motorola cams nor any sidekick cam no matter who made it.

• 1 month later...

Archived