SuperBowl XLII Stadium Photos! Over 40!

Brighton Local

Well, I popped over to the 'University of Phoenix' Stadium Today, to grab some shots of the arena which will host the big game, come this Sunday, February 3. It was mobbed! I had to park about 3/4 of a mile away from the stadium. The Stadium is centrally located in Glendale, Arizona. My school is in Glendale:D. For the record I witnessed ALOT of GIANTS Jerseys! Not too many New England, but I know My New Yorkers When I see them! Enjoy everybody! Harry Man, I know you'll like it..

DSCN8990.jpg

DSCN8991.jpg

DSCN8992.jpg

DSCN8993.jpg

DSCN8994.jpg

DSCN8995.jpg

DSCN8996.jpg

DSCN8997.jpg

DSCN9001.jpg

DSCN9003.jpg

DSCN9004.jpg

DSCN9005.jpg

DSCN9007.jpg

DSCN9008.jpg

DSCN9009.jpg

DSCN9010.jpg

DSCN9011.jpg

DSCN9012.jpg

DSCN9013.jpg

DSCN9014.jpg

DSCN9015.jpg

DSCN9016.jpg

Continued! below!

Great photos. I was wondering when you'd eventually head over there. It's great to hear about all the Giants jerseys. I've been hearing about how cold it gets during the nights and early morning. I can see people wearing coats in some of the photos.

I still dont quite understand why they are playing at a university stadium.

It's the home field of the Arizona Cardinals and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. This year Superbowl XLII will be held there. It's just called "University of Phoenix Stadium". It's only a corporate sponsor name and not the home field for the University of Phoenix.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

It's the home field of the Arizona Cardinals and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. This year Superbowl XLII will be held there. It's just called "University of Phoenix Stadium". It's only a corporate sponsor name and not the home field for the University of Phoenix.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Wow thats weird,should be some sort of copyright infringement or something there,because I'm sure there is a university of Phoenix.

Archived