Big problems on Broadway

Abba

Posted: 03/12/2010 4:14PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the 34th Street-Herald Square Station:

There is no Manhattan-bound (Q) train service between the Prospect Park Station and the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station.

There is no Queens-bound (N) train service between the Atlantic Avenue-Pacific Street Station and the Astoria-Ditmars Boulevard Station.

(R) trains run on the (V) line between the 36th Street Station in Queens and the Dekalb Avenue Station in both directions.

There is no(W) train service.

Please expect delays in service on(N) ,(Q) ,(R) and(W) trains at this time.

I think it was a 12 - 9. Some guy had a walkie talkie or a radio, and to me, it sounded to me like someone was saying "12 - 9"). But I'm not sure. I was on the (Q), and it skipped 34 St. I saw a few policemen on the platform. Again, I'm not sure if it was a 12 - 9. It was around 3:20, around there.

Posted: 03/12/2010 4:14PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the 34th Street-Herald Square Station:

There is no Manhattan-bound (Q) train service between the Prospect Park Station and the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station.

There is no Queens-bound (N) train service between the Atlantic Avenue-Pacific Street Station and the Astoria-Ditmars Boulevard Station.

They must think this will be over quickly.

(R) trains run on the (V) line between the 36th Street Station in Queens and the Dekalb Avenue Station in both directions.

What happened to running over the Manny B?

There is no (W) train service.

Please expect delays in service on(N) ,(Q) ,(R) and(W) trains at this time.

How I am supposed to expect delays in (W) service if there is none???

It was a suspicious package at 34th street I ask seval T/O & C/R

So it was a package.

After I got off the train at 42 St, the (W) was right across the platform, with its door open. Funny thing is that I was thinking about what had happened, so I missed my (W).

Archived