Secret Mcdonalds item

St Louis Car 09

Just when you thought Americans couldnt get any bigger.Take this on for size.Someone found the secret mcDonalds item called the "mc 10:35" .Before 11am order an egg mc muffin and a Mcdouble as the store is transitioning towards lunch and you get this.....

http://www.asylum.com/2010/03/12/mcdonalds-mc10-35-egg-mcmuffin-mcdouble/?icid=main|main|dl5|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asylum.com%2F2010%2F03%2F12%2Fmcdonalds-mc10-35-egg-mcmuffin-mcdouble%2F

McDouble as in Double Cheese Burger?

Also does only these McD items apply =S?

A mc double is a double cheeseburger with one cheese insead of two.And from what I hear these are the only two items to make the sandwich,unless you want to be creative.For example.A mc double with a mc chicken patty in the middle.:)

Mcdiscusting.

I hate mcdonalds but friday I was starving and I had to stop. It was possibly the worst service ever. 25 minutes in an semi empty store to get my order with tons of f'n attitude. Mcdonalds on Linden Blvd right off ruby street in brooknon. Never go there.

Mcdiscusting.

I hate mcdonalds but friday I was starving and I had to stop. It was possibly the worst service ever. 25 minutes in an semi empty store to get my order with tons of f'n attitude. Mcdonalds on Linden Blvd right off ruby street in brooknon. Never go there.

Linden blvd......Go figure.:confused:

No McDonalds is worse than the ones on 125 Street IMO.

heh, the worst is on 23rd street/1st avenue, went there a few times for lunch while i was in Manhattan and you got a SECURITY guard in a Mcd who fking stalks you. If you on your laptop, he tells u u got 25min to do anything. WHich is bs, since im a paying customer and dont have to leave. I was gonna contact McD for complaint, but i decided just to forget the issue..

heh, the worst is on 23rd street/1st avenue, went there a few times for lunch while i was in Manhattan and you got a SECURITY guard in a Mcd who fking stalks you. If you on your laptop, he tells u u got 25min to do anything. WHich is bs, since im a paying customer and dont have to leave. I was gonna contact McD for complaint, but i decided just to forget the issue..

LMAO that's down the block from my job and I know what you mean. And its like some of the people there have attitude problems

One day I was heading to McDonald's on my break and I asked one of the yard switchmen if he wanted something from there. He said, "Thanks, but noooo way! Mess with the clown and he'll f*ck you up!" Lol.

Eat mcdonalds and your guaranteed a trip to the shitter. always mcdonalds not burger king or wendy's.

Eat mcdonalds and your guaranteed a trip to the shitter. always mcdonalds not burger king or wendy's.

Happened to me once, after eating from Micky D's. That's cause I didn't eat there for a good while, and my body expelled it like a foreign object.........

No no no my friends.WHITE CASTLE will send you to the shitta!!!

Oh gawd don't bring up them murder burgers lmao :P

I will remember to the day I die, how those burgers make me sh!t 3 times in 6 hours (the only time as an adult, I got the recommended 3 sh!ts a day (suppose to be in 24hrs, not 6), the medical field says one suppose to have).........

Remember my poem..........

White Castle, White Castle bubbles from the start

The more you eat, the more you fart

The more you fart, the worse you feel

One can't stop sh!tting, that's for real..........

My old man used to take me to the white caslte off the bruckner back in '82, '83 before the workers hid behind the plastic partitions, and I don't think I had a problem with digesting the food, but when you see that meat on the grill nowadays its not even dark in color, and weird looking.

My old man used to take me to the white caslte off the bruckner back in '82, '83 and I don't think I had a problem but when you see that mean on the grill its not even dark in color, how is that legal?

Eat your light gray burger, n quit complainin'...........

Happened to me once, after eating from Micky D's. That's cause I didn't eat there for a good while, and my body expelled it like a foreign object.........

I will remember to the day I die, how those burgers make me sh!t 3 times in 6 hours (the only time as an adult, I got the recommended 3 sh!ts a day (suppose to be in 24hrs, not 6), the medical field says one suppose to have).........

Remember my poem..........

White Castle, White Castle bubbles from the start

The more you eat, the more you fart

The more you fart, the worse you feel

One can't stop sh!tting, that's for real..........

LMAO.!!!!

Archived