Secret Mcdonalds item

St Louis Car 09

No McDonalds is worse than the ones on 125 Street IMO.

Except for that one I went to in Orlando, they got the order all wrong and the food was opened in the bag (just thrown in there), if it wasn't like 11 at night and far from the hotel so we couldn't go back and complain.

But that thing looks very disgusting.

heh, the worst is on 23rd street/1st avenue, went there a few times for lunch while i was in Manhattan and you got a SECURITY guard in a Mcd who fking stalks you. If you on your laptop, he tells u u got 25min to do anything. WHich is bs, since im a paying customer and dont have to leave. I was gonna contact McD for complaint, but i decided just to forget the issue..

No

The WORST of the WORST is at Jamaica Center

That's the McDonalds that gave me diarrhea, and I haven't eaten it since. (Feb. '09)

That's over a year without that disgusting, shitty excuse for food. First of all, the burger I had was basically old. Then I find out there was MOLD on something I bought. If I had thought about it, I would have contacted the Health Department.

And the clown's a child molester.

This is why people that work at Mickey Ds that quit or get fired never wanna eat there again, they know what really goes into that shit lol. Me though I only really favor the McNuggets. The burgers look like ground shit doused in ketchup and w/e else.

Their McNuggets when hot n fresh rule. I'm lovin that Sweet Chili sauce. Goodbye Barbecue sauce..........

The salad McDonalds serves is full of very weird things. My mom once ordered one, and she found an ant in there.

Ant are full of protein, plus can take the place of crunchy croutons, lol...........

Archived