Terminal Court Square station

LandoftheLost

MTA. had a plan for 7 line to make a connection with E, V, G line and LIRR long island railroad in court square station in 2008. has the project started yet

There's some construction at the Courhouse Road station involving the installation of elevators. Is that what you're referring to?

MTA. had a plan for 7 line to make a connection with E, V, G line and LIRR long island railroad in court square station in 2008. has the project started yet

The project started and the LIRR is NO WHERE in sight at 45th Courthouse Square so how could you think something like this?

It's started a while ago. It should be finished by the end of this year.

Why isn't there anything about this on the MTAs website? No pictures! I saw a rendering the last time I was by Court Sq and it seems like a big enough project.

Here are photos (taken by Robbie Rosenfeld) from http://www.nycsubway.org, of the current transfer construction. I was trying to look for these to put in my post yesterday but I couldn't find them.

img_110514.jpg

img_110515.jpg

img_110516.jpg

Archived