Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

5 photos on the ACL 4/3/10

Couldn't pass up this opportunity to go on the ACL with my camera, so here I am going there, and getting there just in time for the ACES train to pass the PHL-AC local, so here are 5 shots:

ALP44_4405_Train_71XX_Cherry_Hill_A.jpg

Comet4_5014_Train_46XX_Cherry_Hill.jpg

GP40PH-2B_4416_Train_46XX_Cherry_Hi.jpg

P40DC_4802_ACES_Train_71XX_Cherry_H.jpg

P40DC_4802_Train_71XX_Cherry_Hill_A.jpg

Comments appreciated!

Thanks,

Neil

I kinda wished the P40's got a better looking front than that ugly black it has. And anyways, it shouldn't have to look identical to the PL42AC's. The scheme applied to the sides of them look just fine the way it is. Thanks guys!

Ah yes Fred, the pants down, lol! I kinda agree that the first one was good and honestly to say that it was my first shot ever of an ALP44. Needless to say, I got a few shots of the ACES train coming in on the Runby Track, and the 2 I put on were good with a little touchup to make it clear. I'm learning a little on the f-stop to make any images I do to make it sharp as a whistle, but I'm working on it. Guys, again thanks for the comments. BTW, Cherry Hill I will go to again the next time I go to my brother in-laws house in Mt. Royal which is 20 minutes away off of Exit 3 on the NJTP, and Exit 18 off of 295. Cherry Hill is a perfect railfanning spot!

Archived