Brawl inside of a WMATA station

WMATAtoNYCTA

What the hell was the point of that fight for?

Their was a club function that let out near the station. So how these two beefing crews saw each other and started to fight.

didn't see much Police or Security there?

Yea I'm surprised, I wonder where the station attendant was at when this all happened. But this did take place at like 1am, so chances he/she was in the bathroom or in one of the back rooms or walking the platform. Who knows.

Columbia Heights is on the border between NE and NW. I was referring to areas like Georgetown and Dupont Circle.

How is Columbia Heights on the border of NE/NW when its main corridor is 14th Street and North Captiol Street (which divides NE/NW) is about 17 long blocks away?

But anyways, yea Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Tenlytown, Friendship Heights, Spring Valley, Palisides, Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, Chevy Chase Circle and Glover Park are the nicest areas of D.C.

False. This was one isolated incident. Prince George County is known for drugs and gangs. Montgomery and Fairfax Counties (other suburban areas the Metro serves) are much nicer.

Not all of it. Isn't it a very rich county?

Lol @ that video, reminds me of Jamaica Center at 4 PM.

Archived