What is your favorite Ballpark/Stadium and Arena to watch a game?

Shortline Bus

(M2)adison Square Garden for WWE events and taking my kids to Ringling Bros

I still Remember when I was younger when I saw (T)hundercats Live in the Garden .

you're not kidding...I went to the RR back in 2008 and I took a video of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FQsKtSwoYQ

The only thing about going to WWE event you deal with some immature people....

Anyway I've been to Yankees stadium three time.Last time I was there was back in 2003 with summer camp.I wasn't paying any mind to game and I wanted to leave so badly since it was a hot day...beside where I was sitting at it was hard to see what was going on.

I've been to WWE event ever since 1999...I've seen raw,ECW and WWE live(non taping)next time I go there,I'll be like sign guy.lol

My favorite event I've been to is when I went to my first NASCAR race back in 2003 at Dover....that was epic!My favorite moment is when there was a crash in front of me and I could smell the burning rubber.lol

My favorite would be US Cellular Field here in Chicago but I may be biased because my favorite team plays there.

Others I've been to:

Metrodome in Minneapolis

Jacobs Field Cleveland

Royals Stadium KCMO

Busch Stadium St. Louis (old)

Comerica Park Detroit

Great American Ballpark Cincinnati

Wrigley Field Chicago

Yankee Stadium NY (old)

Shea Stadium NY

Miller Park Milwaukee

Riverfront Stadium Cincinnati (when I was a kid)

The Metrodome is/was a dump, uncomfortable, crowded and stinky. Sections are MUCH too wide and if you're in the middle of a row you've got like 20 people to squeeze by on either side if you have to go to the facilities. Fans there were nice.

KC's is really nice, pleasant and clean, almost like a minor-league park. Friendly, knowledgeable fans.

Both Jacobs Field and Cincinnati's Great American Ballpark are decent new parks but nothing extraordinary. I like Comerica better than either of these two. Fans in Cleveland are jerks.

Miller Park is about 200% better when the roof is open; its creepy when its closed.

Wrigley Field is overrated. Its crowded, the food and bathrooms are awful and there are too many drunk college kids there who aren't watching the game (ie, standing up waving at friends, talking on their phones, etc)

I liked both NY parks but I'll admit having great lower level seats and spectacular July weather helped make it a fun few days. Fans were nice. Actually at Yankee Stadium we were surprised when the guys at the end of our row (complete strangers BTW) offered to go get us drinks while they were up.

And ok, I apologize if you feel so offended. Just try not to go ot in specific threads that's all.

Nothin to apologize for.

dude tried to be funny, and it failed.... miserably.

------------------------------

Anyway, I've only been to MSG, Yankee stadium (old) & Shea stadium (old)...

MSG was to see a Rangers game

Shea & Yankee stadium, is obvious...

tbh, I didn't really enjoy any of em, even though the Rangers, Yankees, and Mets all won their games when I went to see them play...

mulligan.

try again....

Nah you just mad because you ain't got no comebacks, so all you can do is negatively say how "bad" mine are as a failed attempt to bring me down

Oh and by the way, congradulations on bringing this topic OFF TOPIC HYPOCRITE!

Nah you just mad because you ain't got no comebacks, so all you can do is negatively say how "bad" mine are as a failed attempt to bring me down

Oh and by the way, congradulations on bringing this topic OFF TOPIC HYPOCRITE!

Mad at not having comebacks.. if you say so... if that's what makes you sleep easier at night.

I'm not the one that's hurt b/c someone told me that they weren't funny.... that's where this is all stemming from with you.... you clearly took that to heart, now you on here feelin some type of way.... That is not my problem.

and where did I ever complain about this topic, going off topic?

That was Shortline & Grand Concourse, so get your facts straight.....

Got anything else you wanna get off your chest?

Mad at not having comebacks.. if you say so... if that's what makes you sleep easier at night.

I'm not the one that caught feelings b/c someone told me that they weren't funny.... that's where this is all stemming from with you.... you clearly took that to heart, now you're feelin some type of way.... That is not my problem.

That was Shortline, so get your facts straight.....

Got anything else you wanna get off your chest?

Seriously, that was a comeback? Please just don't reply, that was worst than nothing. Not even worth reading

Here's my reply to this: Your post is an embarrassment. That is all. You really had me expecting an actual good one but nope, just nonsense

Doesn't matter what you "expected" out of my post.

The fact of the matter still stands..... You can't disprove what I just said, so now there's a need for you to post some type of bullshit... to make yourself feel like you've accomplished something in this little back & forth exchange....

All you have so far is corny jokes & nonsensical comebacks about your opinion of my posts.....

You got called out on your WRONG assumption, and now you're reaching for subject matter.... it's whatever though...

Doesn't matter what you "expected" out of my post.

The fact of the matter still stands..... You can't disprove what I just said, so now there's a need for you to post some type of bullshit... to make yourself feel like you've accomplished something in this little back & forth exchange....

All you have so far is corny jokes & nonsensical comebacks about your opinion of my posts.....

You got called out on your WRONG assumption, and now you're reaching for subject matter.... it's whatever though...

the only part where i admit defeat is right here

That was Shortline, so get your facts straight.....

The rest of your post was complete nonsense, and there was no reason for you to even make your first statement. Just because you have one right does not make your entire statement correct. Its just like saying

Amtrak runs trains in America, NJT owns Amtrak

And don't try to call someone Else's posts bullshit and bad comebacks if you can't come up with a good one yourself. I really thought your comeback was actually gonna mean something but it was mostly crap and looked like a 4 year old wrote it.

I'm gonna sum this up with watch your mouth because you don't know who I am and how far I'm willing to take this. If i didn't say any to B35 via Church in my original post, there was no need to poke your nose in and reply. Admit it, your comment was uncalled for.

Your threats don't move me one bit.

Take it as far as you want, kid.....

I'm not threatening you, I'm just saying you don't know who I am. Thankfully for you I am the kind of person who admits defeat where its needed. But for all you know I could have been a mad hacker.

And the fact that you can't admit that you were wrong as well says alot about you

B35 via Church, you really need to Stop drawing people off the topic and blaming them for it, enough is enough. If you ran a forum before, I can't argue, but since I ran a forum before, I clearly can say that you better Stop It!

I don't have to "better" do anything.... Know that.

So you ran a forum..... You need a pat on the back or something?

Whether I have or haven't, is: a] none of your business, & b] irrelevant....

Yeah, this thread has gone o/t... The other character (D.J.) got called out on making up some mess I never said to begin with; least he admitted his screw up on that.... and now you on here accusing me of the same exact thing.... Laughable.

Whether you claim to care or not, you can't sit & stare @ your computer screen while on this forum & wonder why ppl. constantly, time & time again, call you out on your BS....

I'm not threatening you, I'm just saying you don't know who I am. Thankfully for you I am the kind of person who admits defeat where its needed. But for all you know I could have been a mad hacker.

And the fact that you can't admit that you were wrong as well says alot about you

Figured you couldn't back up that tough talk last night....

I'm not conceding to anything b/c you got upset by a meager opinion from me.... Too Bad.

If you thought I weren't funny, I would have kept it movin... I can post an opinion just like anyone else on this forum.... Hence, the saying "sticks & stones may break my bones, but names'll never hurt me".... guess that adage doesn't apply to you... whatever though.

The fact that you can't take what people say about you, shows all I need to know about you....

So you're not threatening me.... figured you couldn't back up that tough talk last night....

I'm not conceding to anything b/c you got upset by a meager opinion from me.... If you thought I weren't funny, I would have kept it movin... I can post an opinion just like anyone else on this forum.... Hence, the saying "sticks & stones may break my bones, but names'll never hurt me".... guess that adage doesn't apply to you... whatever though.

The fact that you can't take what people say about you, shows all I need to know about you....

What is wrong with you, Okay so if you have a negative opinion of someone and you post it publicly, you think they gonna sit there and party? WRONG

Most people think they always gotta be right, you are one of those people. Now what you don't know that now that i tried to stop it and you want to continue to drag this out really points out your childish factors. You're making my 8 year old brother seem like a mature adult right now. Congradulations

What is wrong with you, Okay so if you have a negative opinion of someone and you post it publicly, you think they gonna sit there and party? WRONG

Most people think they always gotta be right, you are one of those people. Now what you don't know that now that i tried to stop it and you want to continue to drag this out really points out your childish factors. You're making my 8 year old brother seem like a mature adult right now. Congradulations

I don't care if people take what I say with open arms or not.... that's the difference...

Notice I'm not gettin all bent out of shape on your opinions of me... You really have thin skin...

You're not tryna stop anything.... The nature of that last reply of yours is proof enough of that.

Get on topic or get banned! Its that simple! I'm tired of playing Mr. Nice Moderator! This bs stops now. Thread hyjacking is a violation of posted rules, and the private comments on public forums is over. From now on I will be restricting members, and banning repeat offenders! Period. Point blank!

Archived