1990-91 TMC Model T80-206 "RTS"

(1 Training Bus) 8033

1993 BIA Orion 05.501

(2 Training Buses) 191, 210

1999 OBI Orion 05.501 CNG

(1 Training Bus) 9835

2009-10 DesignLine "CitiBus" EcoSaver IV Hybrid-Electric

(1 In-Simulated Testing) 1305

I didnt know they had a facilty training center i thought they just fixed the buses and thats it .

how can you not know that, yet claim to be a b/o or shifter.. or whatever you say you are????????

how can you not know that, yet claim to be a b/o or shifter.. or whatever you say you are????????

I am not a b/o my little cousin kevin went into my profile and told everyone i was a b/o . i just like buses and im only 15 and hope one day to be a b/o . sorry to everyone for the inconvience , that will not happen again .

I don't think he's a bus driver....I still wonder how he get into the bus depot when only MTA employees are allow in there..:confused:

I am not a b/o my little cousin kevin went into my profile and told everyone i was a b/o . i just like buses and im only 15 and hope one day to be a b/o . sorry to everyone for the inconvience , that will not happen again .

So do us all a favor and change your bloody password...

So do us all a favor and change your bloody password...

I changed it already .

Oh snap lol :P

lol

I don't think he's a bus driver....I still wonder how he get into the bus depot when only MTA employees are allow in there..:confused:

Excally what olegkha said , they take me in there .

He knows alot of people in Ulmer park, and they take him upstairs when he rides with them

And other times he dont even say HI when he rides some ones bus ( B74, evening time, ... )

Lol sorry olegkha ,

Archived