NovaBus LFSA #1222

Melvin

What happened to it?

:eek:What?

And which graffiti?

What happened? Something fell? And What Graffiti? So soon on a NovaBus?

I don't have the slightest idea and the graffiti was near the middle door, it was some green tag-up made by some gang.

Anybody who has ridden the Bx12 or Bx12 sbs for that matter realizes how beat up the buses get. I've been on artics in which entire seats (especially in the rear), have been totally vandalized, a lot of graffiti, in which the carpet on the seats and the walls are a yellow, and discolored, I've seen seats bent or leaning at a ridiculous angles (keep in mind, I don't live in the Bronx, just ridden on Bronx buses enough) so its probably not a Novabus problem, but a problem due to kids, young adults and adults treating public property like crap everyday.

Anybody who has ridden the Bx12 or Bx12 sbs for that matter realizes how beat up the buses get. I've been on artics in which entire seats (especially in the rear), have been totally vandalized, a lot of graffiti, in which the carpet on the seats and the walls are a yellow, and discolored, I've seen seats bent or leaning at a ridiculous angles (keep in mind, I don't live in the Bronx, just ridden on Bronx buses enough) so its probably not a Novabus problem, but a problem due to kids, young adults and adults treating public property like crap everyday.

Could the POP thing be a factor?

Obviously it is the Bx12 +SBS+....

You missed what I meant, artics on the Bx12 +SBS+ get a severe beating new or old. All the school students and the people that line picks up doesnt make the situation any better. Think out of the box will ya...

I cant stand when people start messing up there transportation system. The MTA purchase all these new vechicals and everything gets tagged up or destoryed. If they put cameras on the bus and make someone a example im pretty sure this would stop.

I cant stand when people start messing up there transportation system. The MTA purchase all these new vechicals and everything gets tagged up or destoryed. If they put cameras on the bus and make someone a example im pretty sure this would stop.

Putting cams don't discourage these folks from tagging the buses. But if the inspectors nabbed one of them and made a big deal about it, then maybe.

Putting cams don't discourage these folks from tagging the buses. But if the inspectors nabbed one of them and made a big deal about it, then maybe.

lol..there's no such thing on the BX 12.

Even if the inspectors came on the bus, once spotted dont you think they would stop? This is why I say they need cameras. Once someone get caught, make a big deal about it. Im pretty sure after that the word would get around.

Archived