Don't Forget Mom

Dan05979

Today May 9 2010 is Mother's Day. What are you guys doing for your mothers? Everyday is mothers day but today is your day to make up for all the headaches & B.S you gave them thru out the year.

I remember 1 year I took her out to eat at City Island, wich was probably the worst thing ever because you will be sitting in traffic forever. Or any restaurant today you'll be waiting a while for a table.

Personally I'm looking to get her one of those Tivo premier's so she can download netflix right to the tv in HD and record endless hours of shows ect ect. Maybe its a thought.

Happy Mothers Day!

Never reject your MOM for any reason! She gave you life, food, a home and soooooooo much more!

Most people don't have a mother right now, living with other relatives or friends or in the stree/shelters..

Some mothers have passed away for some!

Who cares if people call you mommas boy/girl cuz u r attached to her! Shes your MOTHER!!!

Now unless you have a bit of issues with her, becuz she has some issues with you, then thats fine! But any other reason is a BIG NONO! Becuz once she passes away(god forbid) you won't see her again.. Till death!

Anyways Happy Mothers day all =)!

Happy Mothers Day!

Never reject your MOM for any reason! She gave you life, food, a home and soooooooo much more!

Most people don't have a mother right now, living with other relatives or friends or in the stree/shelters..

Who cares if people call you mommas boy/girl cuz u r attached to her! Shes your MOTHER!!!

Now unless you have a bit of issues with her, becuz she has some issues with you, then thats fine! But any other reason is a BIG NONO! Becuz once she passes away(god forbid) you won't see her again.. Till death!

Well said.My mom has been gone for 20 years and its still clear to me ever since.:P

Me and my mom get along great :P

Wish the same could be said here. We don't necessarily see eye-to-eye but she does have my best interest at times, I 'll say that.

Happy Mothers Day!

(V)ery Well said and Guys never forget what (M2)o(M2) has done

I went to the Cematery like I always do and thanked her like I always do for giving the shirt off her back for me.(L)ove ya (M2)o(M2):tup::P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived