New Bus Shelters

Robert Bosco

Was purchasing the new bus shelters really necessary? I had no problems with the old ones.

1_1_IMG00400.jpg

Don't you think they look a tad bit better than was used to be out there. Like Shon posted, now people can sit and relax while waiting for a bus.

Personally I love them. I think they look great. It makes the system look better. The only problem I got with them is if it rains hard enough it looks like your going to get wet.

The MTA is trying to make their bus side look better so they wanna impress with these new shelters. I like them, very modern.

But they should've went with a design like this, to continue on from a point Harry started to get into about, when its raining, there should be more protection.

P1010076.jpg

All you have to do is add the seats.

Don't you think they look a tad bit better than was used to be out there. Like Shon posted, now people can sit and relax while waiting for a bus.

Personally I love them. I think they look great. It makes the system look better. The only problem I got with them is if it rains hard enough it looks like your going to get wet.

Thanks for the picture; are these new bus shelters already being put up in greater numbers, or do you have to search for them?

Thanks for the picture; are these new bus shelters already being put up in greater numbers, or do you have to search for them?

I noticed there are not present in some neighborhoods. For the most part you can find just about anywhere.

Archived