The Orion 4

error46146

NiagaraParks_1.jpeg

NiagaraParks_2.jpeg

Took these two photos back when I went up to Canada last year.

Always found these buses to be very interesting - how do they work like that with two cars?? (if you think about it its almost like a train on tires lol)

Nice catch. I like the design of the doors, but the design itself really sucks. I think it is used more for like airport shuttles and surface "people movers" (park shuttles and such), judging by its given capacity. I think they have a hook between the vehicles. It is kind of like the Tourmobile vehicles in DC.

Aww thats a damn shame i honestly cannot think of any other bus in the world Ive see that is like this lol two seperate trailers

Well at least I got pics of em lol since apparently nobody else has pics of em :P

I might go up to Canada (got relatives up there) maybe within the next year or so hopefully i'll try to get a few more shots of these before they go

[ Quote ]Took these two photos back when I went up to Canada last year.

Always found these buses to be very interesting - how do they work like that with two cars?? (if you think about it its almost like a train on tires lol)

well these buses can operate with or without a trailor, because the front half with the drivers seat is the one with the engine. so if it has a trailer thats all it is lol a trailer.

Cycling%20past%20Niagara%20Falls%20People%20Mover.JPG

These " buses" are called People movers and they are mainly used to transport people to the many tourist attractions in Niagara falls.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived