Do you own an iPod Touch?

ctrain

I do not own any apple products. I was thinking of getting one just because if the internet browser, but I am reconsidering, since i have no internet at home.

And you have to have a Wi-Fi connection to use it on an iPod touch, and the iPhone 4 just plain sucks.

Internet in very few locations........any other reason?

Dude...turn tethering on from your phone and there's your Internet. Plus you can save power on your laptop's battery if you're aboveground on your train if you need to use it.

Then again you have oversized fingers then that can be a problem when it comes to typing....

Dude...turn tethering on from your phone and there's your Internet. Plus you can save power on your laptop's battery if you're aboveground on your train if you need to use it.

And what if my phone is dead? :)

Oh well...

The government doesn't say oh well, they just commandeer someone's power outlet :)

I'll wait until September-October, which is when Apple usually shits out new things and then I'll see if it's worth the money

The government doesn't say oh well, they just commandeer someone's power outlet :P

I'll wait until September-October, which is when Apple usually shits out new things and then I'll see if it's worth the money

True...the iTouch may probably even get a camera as well...even though that was promised last year, let's see if it happens this year....

True...the iTouch may probably even get a camera as well...even though that was promised last year, let's see if it happens this year....

Probably not because Steve Jobs is probably generating iFoam over the iPhone 4

I hate to bring back this thread but it's better than just making another one :P

Is the iPod touch worth the money or should I just fix my iPod classic's battery?

If you need someone to justify a purchase you're going to make, then you don't need said item :P

If you need someone to justify a purchase you're going to make, then you don't need said item :P

I just need re-assurance that the product is reliable before I buy it. I've heard horror stories :P

And you have to have a Wi-Fi connection to use it on an iPod touch, and the iPhone 4 just plain sucks.

300g667434.gif

NO it doesn't, but I know you're a Windows Mobile-ite. :P

The iOS browser (mobile safari) is top notch imo. Not having internet everywhere kinda sucks (now) but having internet everywhere is new to me so I was used to having no internet, didn't know what it was like. So I can't go back to an iPod touch from an iPhone.

It really is a nice device, PDA, gaming device, MP3/video player, etc. New iPods come out in September so I'd wait if you want it.

300g667434.gif

The iOS browser (mobile safari) is top notch imo. Not having internet everywhere kinda sucks (now) but having internet everywhere is new to me so I was used to having no internet, didn't know what it was like. So I can't go back to an iPod touch from an iPhone.

It really is a nice device, PDA, gaming device, MP3/video player, etc. New iPods come out in September so I'd wait if you want it.

Safari sucks. Opera Mobile > Safari.

Safari

c331e7f3.jpg

Opera

50146d8c.jpg

Safari > Opera (haven't tried the Mozilla thing yet), I like Opera's concept but it compresses things a little too much imo, however it'd come in handy for when there's no Wifi/3G. I like Vanilla Surf too.

Did they improve flash for Android yet? I saw it on the Nexus One and it was terribly laggy. I'd only watch Hulu but I bet they'd block it like they did with the PS3 (smfh).

300g667434.gif

Safari? Top-notch? That's like calling an Intel Celeron processor from 2000 the best processor ever :)

And of course I'm gonna wait. I'm not spending $ just to be out of the techno-loop next month :P

Skyfire>Opera Mobile>Safari>Mobile Internet Explorer(shudders)

iTouch needs Flash. Badly.

No! Really? :eek: :P

Safari > Opera (haven't tried the Mozilla thing yet), I like Opera's concept but it compresses things a little too much imo, however it'd come in handy for when there's no Wifi/3G. I like Vanilla Surf too.

Did they improve flash for Android yet? I saw it on the Nexus One and it was terribly laggy. I'd only watch Hulu but I bet they'd block it like they did with the PS3 (smfh).

Try not using the iPhone version of Opera Mobile and it'll look better.

And Android is not an OS built for Flash......matter of fact, no mobile phone is.

Safari? Top-notch? That's like calling an Intel Celeron processor from 2000 the best processor ever :P

And of course I'm gonna wait. I'm not spending $ just to be out of the techno-loop next month :)

Skyfire>Opera Mobile>Safari>Mobile Internet Explorer(shudders)

No! Really? :eek: :P

Try not using the iPhone version of Opera Mobile and it'll look better.

And Android is not an OS built for Flash......matter of fact, no mobile phone is.

Lmao no it's not. It's the best mobile browser I've ever used. The stock Android browser is just a pain to use. Opera Mobile almost looks like a flip phone browser (had it on my MyTouch & iPod too).

Archived