Do you own an iPod Touch?

ctrain

iPod Touch 32GB (2G) mostly for in car use. Connected internally to the car stearo using the USA Spec iPod Interface. Using the cars built in steering wheel controls I can select the track and change the volume. Works great! :tup: Highly recommended. :cool:

Same here. It's the 2G model, but I paid $5 for the 3.0 software upgrade. It was worth it.

Most of the space has gone to the apps though. I wished they allowed more than 11 pages. I had to delete older apps to keep the newer ones in the page limit.

I used to have a 16GB model (2007 version) but it was slow and crashed constantly. I cashed it in at J&R for about $85 and then purchased the next version, back in November. It holds less but not that it matters as I don't have that many songs on my iTouch but rather a ton of transit photos I sync to it.

Interesting you say there's a page limit. 11 pages??? How many apps do you have? Do you even USE all of them??? LOl :P

whaddya mean had? It died?

it just disappeared on me lol i haven't seen it in almost a year now...still have no clue where the hell it went :P

i swear i had so much shit on it too full of videos and jailbroken apps and megaman battle network 5 lol

it just disappeared on me lol i haven't seen it in almost a year now...still have no clue where the hell it went :P

i swear i had so much shit on it too full of videos and jailbroken apps and megaman battle network 5 lol

The couch maybe?

I used to have a 16GB model (2007 version) but it was slow and crashed constantly. I cashed it in at J&R for about $85 and then purchased the next version, back in November. It holds less but not that it matters as I don't have that many songs on my iTouch but rather a ton of transit photos I sync to it.

Interesting you say there's a page limit. 11 pages??? How many apps do you have? Do you even USE all of them??? LOl :P

Lol, glad you asked. Well I have a bunch of stuff from books, utilites and mostly games. Since most are the lite stuff, they take up a bunch of space since they are short and not long lasting enough. I've downloaded a whole lot, but now after weeding out the useless stuff, they all fit in 11 pages ;)

There are some stuff like 30 favor/rewards apps, so that's another reason for why I've got so many apps. I eventually deleted those.

Lol, glad you asked. Well I have a bunch of stuff from books, utilites and mostly games. Since most are the lite stuff, they take up a bunch of space since they are short and not long lasting enough. I've downloaded a whole lot, but now after weeding out the useless stuff, they all fit in 11 pages :P

There are some stuff like 30 favor/rewards apps, so that's another reason for why I've got so many apps. I eventually deleted those.

I have mainly card games and checkers, and some maps. I had the KickMap lite but I got the full version and it's rad. It has a night map feature as well (for the after-hours routings).

Archived