Change The Look of Buses

Robert Bosco

I would bring back the two tone blue paint scheme.

Yeah I would too. I would probably bring back the green and cream just for the hell of it. If anything they should be more spontaneous with their paint scheme like PAT. One idea that I had was basically having the bus in blue and then simply apply white graphics (different graphics per bus). For example bus 1 can have a blue base with a white stripe while bus 2 can have a blue base with some white patterns.

Yeah I would too. I would probably bring back the green and cream just for the hell of it. If anything they should be more spontaneous with their paint scheme like PAT. One idea that I had was basically having the bus in blue and then simply apply white graphics (different graphics per bus). For example bus 1 can have a blue base with a white stripe while bus 2 can have a blue base with some white patterns.

I think thats kind of what I would like to see. The inverse of what it is now. Blue bus, with white stripe.

well at least DON'T PAINT THE BACKS WHITE!!!!

i don't know what the hell they were smoking when they decided to paint the back of the buses white :D

I don't think it looks too bad on some buses. It looks horrible on the RTS, and I kinda like the black better on the Orion V also.

I think thats kind of what I would like to see. The inverse of what it is now. Blue bus, with white stripe.

I don't think it looks too bad on some buses. It looks horrible on the RTS, and I kinda like the black better on the Orion V also.

The RTS is the worst....

Archived