Huge, confusing L GO for July 5!

Amtrak7

I don't see what is that confusing about this GO, yes it will be a pain in the ass but if people read the poster (I know this is really asking alot of the riding public) it's not that confuzing.

I've seen the G.O. notice now, and it says the (F) is running normal, but with a supplement. The (M) is terminating on B6 track (northbound) only. So I guess, being a weekend schedule, that should not really be a problem. The (M) would come in behind the (M), and I imagine another crew would be waiting in the dispatcher's office right there on the south end to take it back out. (Haven't seen the (M) supplement, though).

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I was on it earlier both (L) & (M) and this what happened to them...

(L) G.O

There was 3 different buses. The 1st one went from Myrtle to Lorimer. the second one went from Lorimer to Marcy. And the 3rd one went from Essex to 8 Av. There was total confusion at Lorimer cuz people kept thinking the bus to Marcy was the bus to Myrtle & vice-versa

(M) G.O

When I got to 57 St (I was in the area) F trains were still comming in & out as normal. The (M) came in on the NB track then dumped. The C/R was telling everyone that it was the last stop and it was heading back downtown. The crews switched & just as quickly as it came in, the train left right back out and used the crossover just south of the station to get on the SB track

...BTW there's no program for the (M) to say 57 St. They all said Forest Hills-71 Av and also said via 63 St/6 Av local

Archived