My Fantasy Invention

FamousNYLover

My Fantasy Invetion

Super Shopping Bag:

Exterior of Shopping Bag:

It comes with Digital Screen TV, DVD Player, VHS Player, Keyboard, Video Game Player already built in the Shopping Bag. It also has digital camera and video camera set up with TV.

It also has special pen which could turn into device for controlling camera.

Interior:

It also has automatic food storage and depends on food, it could keep it warm, cold or hot at same time.

It also have secret spaces where you could put lots of books, DVDs/VHS, clothes, and maps.

It also have GPS Tracker to track any transportation without GPS or with GPS.

For example, if you want to take Picture at PATH Stations.

Step 1: Get Special Pen.

Step 2: Lift this shopping bag toward PATH Train until you could see PATH train in Digital TV Screen.

Step 3: Touch No Flash Button on screen.

Step 4: Click on Special Pen to take picture.

What do you think?

Can I have some of what you are smoking? It must be some pretty good shit to come up with an idea like that.

lol, but seriously, most of those stuff can be done on a smart phone. Why would anyone want to lug around a vhs and tv around? Hell the batteries would have to be heavy to hold such a charge to power all that stuff up.

Just get an Iphone or something.

^^ you never heard the phrase "just manny being manny", referring to Manny Ramirez...

ESPN often says that when Manny misplays a ball in the outfield... doesn't hustle on the basepath as hard as he should.... or, does something out-of-the-ordinary that makes him stand out.... his overall demeanor & attitude.....

I say "Yuki being Yuki", b/c, well... dude posts some off the wall shit at times on here....

case in point - a thread entitled "my fantasy invention" (nevermind the actual invention) qualifies as 'off the wall', IMO....

that's all, bro....

^^ you never heard the phrase "just manny being manny", referring to Manny Ramirez...

ESPN often says that when Manny misplays a ball in the outfield... doesn't hustle on the basepath as hard as he should.... or, does something out-of-the-ordinary that makes him stand out.... his overall demeanor & attitude.....

I say "Yuki being Yuki", b/c, well... dude posts some off the wall shit at times on here....

case in point - a thread entitled "my fantasy invention" (nevermind the actual invention) qualifies as 'off the wall', IMO....

that's all, bro....

I agree with you on the last part 110% but I could care less about manny so i guess what why i never heard that phrase.

Can I have some of what you are smoking? It must be some pretty good shit to come up with an idea like that.

Batteries, TV, VHS, keyboard, and DVD player. Somehow, I don't see how light that would be.

smh... but lol @ the same time.....

we have NYCTF's version of manny ramirez here -

just Yuki being Yuki....

I don't get it? ^_^

I have a fantasy invention: A coyotie that has a special version of rabies that resists every treatment against it. But it only bites people named Jay Walder.

:eek: I haven't laughed this hard since I saw Gaga at the MTV Awards!!

Archived