MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, NYC Bus Roster said:

4068 is listed as scrapped on page one.

Someone mentioned that it was scrapped in 2022, but it has been in regular service at Fresh Pond. It was never corrected in the scrap thread. You can easily find pics and clips of the bus online from last year.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382

1 hour ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

Someone mentioned that it was scrapped in 2022, but it has been in regular service at Fresh Pond. It was never corrected in the scrap thread. You can easily find pics and clips of the bus online from last year.

Re: 4068:  Has this bus been physically seen or seen on bus time?  Because those bus time thingies show the "wrong" bus.  I regularly see the Q58 and have regularly/physically seen 4069 but not 4068. 

17 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

Re: 4068:  Has this bus been physically seen or seen on bus time?  Because those bus time thingies show the "wrong" bus.  I regularly see the Q58 and have regularly/physically seen 4069 but not 4068. 

I personally have seen it in person various times even thought I don’t live in Brooklyn. I saw it do a few Manhattan shuttle bus runs in August and not too long ago on the Q54.

10 hours ago, RSMG106 said:

4052: Returned to Baisley Park from JFK.

Same with 4454. Only 4202 was kept at JFK.

Side note, the Tuskegee loans from West Farms don’t always need to be reported. Barring a few exceptions, the West Farms loans only stick around for a day or two compared to the loans from Gun Hill and Kingsbridge.

25 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

Oddly specific considering all the diesel units are being sent back.

There's still a few that's at Manhattanville for today but, maybe they'll be over at Quill the day after. 

Edited by Calvin