What the hell?!?!?!?!?!

MottAvenueMan

-Clonks on the head with giant mallet-

Settle down :P

Good, now that we're calm, I'll try to explain. If you got this letter it simply means you do not have the required work experience (or whatever else) and that you don't qualify. You'll basically have to hold out for the next exam my friend. Sorry. Of course if this was reached in error (not sure how likely that is) you might be able to get info on how to challenge it but I don't know.

Yesterday, i received a letter from DCAS saying "ON THE DATE REQUIRED, YOU DID NOT HAVE: ENOUGH OF THE REQUIRED TYPES OF EXPERIENCE" and that i am disqualified from the train operator's list. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

(H)(E)(L)P!!!

(NYCT)(A)

If you do in fact have the five years work experience (you can also use each completed year of college for each year of work up to 4) then get your proof and contact DCAs or you are out of luck.

Yesterday, i received a letter from DCAS saying "ON THE DATE REQUIRED, YOU DID NOT HAVE: ENOUGH OF THE REQUIRED TYPES OF EXPERIENCE" and that i am disqualified from the train operator's list. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

(H)(E)(L)P!!!

(NYCT)(A)

APPEAL! Print up your resume-get a letter from your former employers, get letters of recommendation-keep on appealing, you have 3 try's! Also anyone that tells you to give up without a fight is wiaiting for your slot.

If you don't have 5 years of work that were reported to the department of labor I am not sure you can qualify because they check which of your past employers reported paying you income and for how long. If your employers didn't report you to the dept of labor it means they were paying you under the table.

If you don't have 5 years of work that were reported to the department of labor I am not sure you can qualify because they check which of your past employers reported paying you income and for how long. If your employers didn't report you to the dept of labor it means they were paying you under the table.

If that's the case then file an appeal dude.

It's not just work experience genius. He can combine up to 4 years of college in place of 4 years work. I doubt you have any idea about college, so you are forgiven Jimmy.

It's not just work experience genius. He can combine up to 4 years of college in place of 4 years work. I doubt you have any idea about college, so you are forgiven Jimmy.

OK, I was just referring to the work experience, I dont know if he went to college or not..

And whos Jimmy?

Jimmy is a common nickname given to someone who is slow. Did you get that Jimmy?

you must be really old and lame. only old time people say stuff like that. then again its people like you who get pushed out of the mta.. of wait you were FORCED to resign ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah..

Youll never work for the MTA again.. NEVER :) :tup::cry:

Youll never work for the MTA again.. NEVER :P :tup::cry:

Apply your last sentence for yourself jimmy. It's a shame really with suicide so easy and you won't just take yourself out of your own misery. Then again you probably tried it, but were too stupid to succeed and the rest of society now must suffer with a dope like you still in existence. I feel sorry for your mother most of all, having trash like you for a son. The funny thing is that you actually think you will be working for Transit. The only job you qualify for is being a chimp in a zoo. You are probably rather good at throwing feces around, but not much else. Intellect is something you definitely do not have. I would also include not having sense as part of that list Jimmy.

"of wait you were" of wait? Try wiping the drool off your mouth before you type Jimmy.

Apply your last sentence for yourself jimmy. It's a shame really with suicide so easy and you won't just take yourself out of your own misery. Then again you probably tried it, but were too stupid to succeed and the rest of society now must suffer with a dope like you still in existence. I feel sorry for your mother most of all, having trash like you for a son. The funny thing is that you actually think you will be working for Transit. The only job you qualify for is being a chimp in a zoo. You are probably rather good at throwing feces around, but not much else. Intellect is something you definitely do not have. I would also include not having sense as part of that list Jimmy.

"of wait you were" of wait? Try wiping the drool off your mouth before you type Jimmy.

Let me see another post like this and it will be your last until I decide to let you back in! Insulting members/users is strictly prohibited! Let this be a lesson, and warning to everyone else as well. Some things I have a zero tolerance for, and this is one of them!

Ok, let me add on to this. I am not singling anyone out! Both of you were formally warned, but the language in this thread was a bit too much! It's ok for a discussion to get heated here and there, but when they turn into flame throwing is when it has to stop.

Archived