Strain

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me too. I just heard that BStyles was overseas "Serving his country". Once Trainz starts to work on my computer, I will try to give routebuilding a try. The only thing I have now is the Pre-GOH R46, so I have mainly been building routes for the Metro North. They have a great cab on that Shoreliner, I think with some MODs it would be nice on an R40S.

Did you get yours from the App Store?

http://itunes.apple....451933450?mt=12

Do you think that its worth my $25?

Worth the $25. I recommend getting it from the Auran online store, where I got it from, because the App Store has some issues with the serial codes. But definitely worth the $25.

Edited by Brighton Express

Hey guys I know im not supposed to be here asking questions like this on this forum & iv'e been scolded before but I honestly have no idea were else to I just recently got Trainz back on my computer & im having issues with my account theres something wrong with my account Auran isn't allowing me access to the Download Station or the Auran website. I don't understand why because my serial code clears & my account clears on the Trainz forums. Im confused do you think you can help? I thought I had figured it out, I had thought my account had been disabled from me because of me not using it for so long, but the question is how do i reactivate the account because if i don't reactivate it then I won't be able to access the Download Station