Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

Just some WIP shots of the subway stations currently in production. Other stations are normal--but I just wanted to show the updated spin on 63 St (which'll be different from the one everyone has---so save the old version too!) agrin.gif

img_137130.jpg

Lex1_zpsd3190b1a.jpg

Lex2_zps7228f655.jpg

Lex3_zpsb754d7c7.jpg

Lex4_zpsb38082f8.jpg

Enjoy!

-A awave.gif

Edited by Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that information has been becoming increasingly misinterpreted, such as the projects that we are working on, so from now on I will post mine or Acelejalde(Green Eggs) pictures from Trainz, or BVE. I am well aware that I am busy and so is he but I have not forgotten about this forum and it doesn't take longer than a second to make an update here. These guys do not need daily updates, otherwise that eliminates the virtue that is patience. Thank you.

One, I am working on the R160 and the R142. NOT The R62; as I said a few pages back it was just an idea. There is already an R62 for Trainz and it works perfectly. My Main focus are those and the development of the Super Pack V2.

Two, Green Eggs has NOT resolved his account issues, otherwise he would have given you the updates on the previous pages himself. He is in the process of making a new account, and will be back on shortly.

Now that that has been settled, we can get back to real business:trainz2012102015435356.png

Edited by Bstyles

Feel free to make as many reskins as you like, just as long as you do not re-release them. This is actually a major step you made strain, since we can't make all of the color variants. This goes hand in hand with the V2 stations as well.

I was just about to say that.

Anyways, hope that Ace gets his new account problems resolved.

thank you Bstyles i found that Greeneggs stations dint have the right colors for some stations like 42 Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal was purple so i just cloned it and re-skined it. Also i wasn't going to release these unless i got an OK from Green and if i did get an OK from him do you think i can give them to you guys as part of the whole NYCTA Mega Pack?

They are splines. And yes they are working on creating invisible stations for them.

Whats the need to create invisible stations when the AJS ones work just fine I used them perfectly with magiclands subway station kits because his own person invisible station the length for the platform couldn't be adjusted meaning(it couldnt be set to 150,175,200m etc...) when the train came in it usually stopped in the middle of the platform only opening maybe 4 train cars doors with the AJS you are able to have the station length btwn 50 and 300 or 600 I believe and it must be placed near the front of the station so all doors of the train will open and not just the middle or and end cars.

Which is why magicland had end station pieces and a seperate spline for the purpose to use the invisible station and users have the choice to use any track to connect and boom.

Never said we were working on invisible stations, but yes, you can use the AJS ones instead. And no, strain, to release the entirety of the 468 color variants is a hefty file in and of itself, which is why I said you can make your own variations without re-releasing them. Scrolling through over 400 stations to look for the right one will eventually become boring(if to put it lightly). The pack is just meant for the basic requirements to build your own NYCTA subway system, while Ace handles the actual route building.

An increasingly considerable idea is adding station entrances and exits for those who want to get realistic with their routes. Sounds like fun, and Ace is currently researching a script that will allow us to place connections, lines, destinations, etc. on the entrance placards. Nothing on that, as of yet.

Hey B what do you mean by this "Ace is currently researching a script that will allow us to place connections, lines, destinations, etc. on the entrance placards."

The overhead destination signs on platform showing the Route To this via this Late night this runs local

Platform signs/entrance/exit signs that are renamable so it can correspond with route building instead of having to reskin every sign