I have stolen 150 city buses (and lots of trains), boasts mass-transit menace Darius McCollum

Y2Julio

putting aside railfans for the moment (which he clearly is not)...

this guy gives REAL people with Asperger's a bad name.....

what they lack in "everyday" habits/mannerisms & what not, they absolutely SHINE in areas you don't expect them to.

this darius character is nothing more than a Loon who simply refuses to discern b/w fantasy & reality...

that's how I saw him as then, and that's how I'll continue to view him.

I dont think its mental if he knows what he is doing with the equipment.I think its epic foamage thats all.

Just because he know's what he's doing, doesn't mean he isn't a mental case. Either way I look at it, the guy has serious problems. They can call is Aperger's or anything else. I call it Crazy! And thaty's exactly what he is. Who get's arrested 27 times for kicks?? Everyone will have their own opinion on this one, but some of you are not even thinking! It's almost as if your brains and fingers are on "autotype" mode or something.......

Whether he needs help due to mental condition or not.....he should either be incarcerated or committed to a mental institution until he is no longer a threat to society.

Tooling around in a 20 ton bus could lead to disasterous results. People wouldn't find it so amusing if their dear ones were crushed by this 'joyrider'.

Just because he know's what he's doing, doesn't mean he isn't a mental case. Either way I look at it, the guy has serious problems. They can call is Aperger's or anything else. I call it Crazy! And thaty's exactly what he is. Who get's arrested 27 times for kicks?? Everyone will have their own opinion on this one, but some of you are not even thinking! It's almost as if your brains and fingers are on "autotype" mode or something.......

Do you know what a loon is?

Judging by this reply of yours, and the fact that you quoted my post along w/ St Louis car's (whose opinion was very different from mine) while makin that same reply, you misinterpreted my stance totally....

You & I are in agreeance regarding this character.

So I guess the both of our brains & fingers are on autotype mode.....

Do you know what a loon is?

Judging by this reply of yours, and the fact that you quoted my post along w/ St Louis car's (whose opinion was very different from mine) while makin that same reply, you misinterpreted my stance totally....

You & I are in agreeance regarding this character.

So I guess the both of our brains & fingers are on autotype mode.....

That's my fault, and I apologize. I should have been more clear there. I totally agreed with your post, and intended to state that clearly. But somewhere along the way I made reference to St. Louis' post, and a few others, and kinda forgot I had quoted you too! Lol!

Its people like this mental case that make us regular railfans look bad. These types of people hurt this hobby more than they help it.

As I noted in another thread, calling McCollum a rail/bus fan is a major insult to our hobby. He is NOT a rail fan or bus fan by any means...

- TRUE rail/bus fans don't trespass on system property. McCollum does.

- TRUE rail/bus fans don't impersonate employees or steal equipment. McCollum does.

- TRUE rail/bus fans don't endanger passengers, crews, and equipment. McCollum does.

- The many TRUE rail/bus fans who are employed by the MTA and other carriers know how to separate their fan activities from their professional duties. McCollum doesn't, and thus would not make a good employee.

Archived