Iran's Ahmadinejad's UN speech discussing 9/11 prompts US delegation to walk out

Shortline Bus

Well Ahmadinejad is it again. He now today 10/3/10 has called for Obama's and other US leaders to be 'buried' in a nuclear dispute. I am assume this is a death threat against the US President. :mad:Here the link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/03/2010-10-03_irans_pres_ahmadinejad_wants_us_leaders_buried_for_threats_against_tehrans_nucle.html

f**k that anti-American organization (the UN). What has that piece of shit body ever done for world peace? From the Oil for Food scam to kissing the ass of dictators, that f**king piece of shit organization needs to get out of this country.

Uhhhh... We founded the UN.

They can still do so, if it was in London or Paris. Just move it out of NYC.

Why move it from NYC?? Shouldn't the UN be headquartered in "The World's Capitol?" And if not, the only other place that would make sense to me would be DC.

Well Ahmadinejad is it again. He now today 10/3/10 has called for Obama's and other US leaders to be 'buried' in a nuclear dispute. I am assume this is a death threat against the US President. :mad:Here the link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/03/2010-10-03_irans_pres_ahmadinejad_wants_us_leaders_buried_for_threats_against_tehrans_nucle.html

That's who Bush's dumb ass should have gone after!

Why move it from NYC?? Shouldn't the UN be headquartered in "The World's Capitol?" And if not, the only other place that would make sense to me would be DC.

If you want it in the US, then fine. All I want is sanity in NYC. Get the UN moved out to any city, get it off the East Side. The New York nightlife is too good for some of those 'diplomats'. They wouldn't be 'partying' in their lavish suites and around if the surounding neighborhood was like Brownsville or such.

It's a pain in the ass everytime they have their assembly. I'd rather it be some other city's problem or they move the UN to maybe Governor's Island so that it doesn't shut down an area of a city specifically the FDR drive.

I hear you, but....

Guess where government vehicles will end up parking their cars....

Guess where extra security (and it's measures) would be held to watch over those cars...

You don't have to Guess that traffic will be diverted all over the place....

Ever been around lower manhattan when it's locked down, south of city hall...

My point?

If the UN were moved to Governor's Island, things wouldn't be that much better, believe me....

It still blows that the UN shuts down the ES. I would prefer if it were in another city and it becomes their problem. To me the UN is useless and does nothing. I mean one nation = one vote? Africa seems to have a large number of countries and if they collude on a vote they can out vote the US and other western European nations.

I understand there needs to be a place for the world to assemble, but I don't want it to affect me.

Archived