Katy Perry's 'Sesame Street' duet with Elmo has been pulled for being too cleavage-filled

Shortline Bus

Did anyone see her on SNL last night? She is sexy as hell.

In all honesty, I didn't know SNL still comes on; stopped watching it years ago...

Anyway, some coincidence that she was on just last night, while we're on here talkin about her in the same instance....

I want to play dress up with Katy Perry!

*smh*

fam, I won't clown, but I'll say this...

your attempts at being facetious do you absolutely no justice....

In all honesty, I didn't know SNL still comes on; stopped watching it years ago...

Anyway, some coincidence that she was on just last night, while we're on here talkin about her in the same instance....

*smh*

fam, I won't clown, but I'll say this...

your attempts at being facetious do you absolutely no justice....

That why "SNL" like Sesame Street has been around for several decades now. Both shows are able to re-invent themselves and use media attention for their agenda.

I think she was booked way before her sesame street deal, and SNL comes on ch4 11:30 pm on saturdays. Either your hanging out outside or watching that because there ain't shit on thats decent at that hour.

That why it's been on the air for 35 years. There a reason SNL throughout it's long history has been nicknamed 'Not ready for Prime Time." SNL is a show like Leno/Letterman/Stewart/Colbert, etc. that not designed for 5-6 year old kids.

Celebrities like Katy Perry more belong on a show like "SNL" IMO anyhow.

Archived