10 Signs The U.S. Is Losing Its Influence In The Western Hemisphere

St Louis Car 09

Do that and it will initiate World War 3. With this stuff going on around the world including terrorism. I think that World War 3 is very close to being reality. We are on thin ice. As soon as the terrorist preach their idea of hate and dictatorship which includes all 132 of them and all the governments like North Korea or Burma World War 3 would quickly become a nuclear holocaust with nations launching nukes at one another. This isn't a joke or something to joke about. The Japanese suffered enough from our nukes during World War 2. Nuclear weapons are capable of destroying our world and our future generations. If we survive future generations would blame us for a World which we didn't mean to ruin. Not just that they would think of us as stupid people.

I know it's a joke but it isn't something we should kid around about. It's serious and the threat is very real as long as countries keep holding on to nukes no one is safe.

When the Soviet Union collapsed, the nukes could've landed in the hands of even worse enemies. Nukes are there as a deterrent. Sure if a bunch of nukes were launched at once it's a nuclear winter and everyone loses. But if a country were to reduce their stockpile to 'a handful', then that makes them an easy target to get hit. Like it or not, it's best to be armed than defenseless.

Do we really expect Russia or those other countries to abide by international treaties? No. Disarmament is a terrible idea that can leave a country vulnerable.

Relax dude, it's a joke....

Some ppl can't handle it. Just way too serious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjY7O7o7Xdk&feature=related skip to 0:51

When the Soviet Union collapsed, the nukes could've landed in the hands of even worse enemies. Nukes are there as a deterrent. Sure if a bunch of nukes were launched at once it's a nuclear winter and everyone loses. But if a country were to reduce their stockpile to 'a handful', then that makes them an easy target to get hit. Like it or not, it's best to be armed than defenseless.

Do we really expect Russia or those other countries to abide by international treaties? No. Disarmament is a terrible idea that can leave a country vulnerable.

Some ppl can't handle it. Just way too serious...

You don't know what you are talking about. Watch the movie "On the Beach" and you will never be quiet until all nuclear weapons on earth will be destroyed. Nuclear weapons are useless, nobody can use it or he will kill himself = useless weapons whose existence is highly dangerous. Obama is right when he wants a nuclear weapons free world and time to remove all your nuclear weapons from my home country. The cold war is over, but Russia will never disarm before you do it, because Russia is militarily inferior. It's time for the US to make the first step into a better world.

Do that and it will initiate World War 3. With this stuff going on around the world including terrorism. I think that World War 3 is very close to being reality. We are on thin ice. As soon as the terrorist preach their idea of hate and dictatorship which includes all 132 of them and all the governments like North Korea or Burma World War 3 would quickly become a nuclear holocaust with nations launching nukes at one another. This isn't a joke or something to joke about. The Japanese suffered enough from our nukes during World War 2. Nuclear weapons are capable of destroying our world and our future generations. If we survive future generations would blame us for a World which we didn't mean to ruin. Not just that they would think of us as stupid people.

That's right but North Korea and Burma have no reason to start WW3. Some media (Fox) want to persuade us that these countries have a interest to attack us, but that's not true. On the contrary these countries fear attacks of the US-Government.

You don't know what you are talking about. Watch the movie "On the Beach" and you will never be quiet until all nuclear weapons on earth will be destroyed. Nuclear weapons are useless, nobody can use it or he will die himself = useless weapons whose existence is highly dangerous.

If only life was like a movie. :)

You don't know what you are talking about. Watch the movie "On the Beach" and you will never be quiet until all nuclear weapons on earth will be destroyed. Nuclear weapons are useless, nobody can use it or he will kill himself = useless weapons whose existence is highly dangerous. Obama is right when he wants a nuclear weapons free world and time to remove all your nuclear weapons from my home country. The cold war is over, but Russia will never disarm before you do it, because Russia is militarily inferior. It's time for the US to make the first step into a better world.

Have you ever heard of the term MAD? As in "Mutually assured destruction?" Nuclear arms will never be gone because of this simple fact and the Nash equilibrium forces it to be so until the dynamics change (like one country loses its stockpile or another better bomb is mass produced) then we will always see nuclear weapons.

Appeasers would gladly bow down to others in the name of peace. They are lost causes. They are probably the same ones that would take away private ownership of guns because they think the nanny state government will be there to protect them.

In the real world, there are no 'hand holdings' or 'let's get along!' bullshit. Pakistan, N Korea would gladly start up shit if they could. If the US were to start reducing nukes on mass, then who's going to stop those countries from going rouge and attack us?

Like I said, just because I'm in favor of the 'status quo' doesn't mean I like the idea of death at the push of a button. But the idea of said MAD, keeps such countries from just ending it all right now.

For the reduction of the stockpile, maybe it could mean older, outdated systems. With advances in technology, more precise weapons can replace maybe dozens? So, just because there is a reduction of number, it doesn't mean it's a reduction in general.

And as for Germany wanting those nukes out, fine by me. Also, let Germany defend itself, they are not my problem. Those US troops there are better off here defending the US-Mexico border from illegal aliens and drug cartels.

US has too much NIMBY and not enough "lets do this!". I blame the republicant's.

- A

US has too much NIMBY and not enough "lets do this!". I blame the democrat's.

US has too much NIMBY and not enough "lets do this!". I blame the Bible belt, media, and the wealthy.

US also has too much Democrat vs. Republican crap. They both screw us, can't you see that? All D vs. R is a dog and pony show designed to get you focused on something other than what the real issues are, which is the rich vs. everyone else.

US has too much NIMBY and not enough "lets do this!". I blame the Bible belt, media, and the wealthy.

US also has too much Democrat vs. Republican crap. They both screw us, can't you see that? All D vs. R is a dog and pony show designed to get you focused on something other than what the real issues are, which is the rich vs. everyone else.

100% agreement:tup:

Archived