CNN Fires Rick Sanchez!

East New York

Rick was fired yeaterday for his controversial comments on radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkjjjqmDO2w

Until reading about this controversy and feud with Jon Stewart, I did not know much about Rick Sanchez other than watching his midday/late afternoon show a couple of times in passing.

Usually I am listening to Mike Francesa sportsshow on WFAN at that time either in my car or at home.

After this mess, I predict he be end up by Fox News or outside chance MSNBC and thus he will have a hit political/newsmaker talk show. Sort of same thing as a guy some of you have heard named Glenn Beck who was also canned by CNN a few years back.

I never really liked his style on CNN but it is true.. Jews are not an oppressed minority and they do control the media and pretty much the country...You think old waspy white guys would be the ones who control the country but if a J3w says DO THIS youd better believe the goyim will follow!

Until reading about this controversy and feud with Jon Stewart, I did not know much about Rick Sanchez other than watching his midday/late afternoon show a couple of times in passing.

Usually I am listening to Mike Francesa sportsshow on WFAN at that time either in my car or at home.

After this mess, I predict he be end up by Fox News or outside chance MSNBC and thus he will have a hit political/newsmaker talk show. Sort of same thing as a guy some of you have heard named Glenn Beck who was also canned by CNN a few years back.

Hell would freeze over before MSNBC offered hima job. Now Fox on the other hand probably called him the moment the news broke!

I never really liked his style on CNN but it is true.. Jews are not an oppressed minority and they do control the media and pretty much the country...You think old waspy white guys would be the ones who control the country but if a J3w says DO THIS youd better believe the goyim will follow!

That is correct to a certain extent, that having been said I have never ever worked for a poor *** before. Out of all of my former employers who were Jewish all them lived large to say the least. The Jews run NYC and that is a fact.

That is correct to a certain extent, that having been said I have never ever worked for a poor *** before. Out of all of my former employers who were Jewish all them lived large to say the least. The Jews run NYC and that is a fact.

Also the majority of 2+ million J3ws who live in America live in New York City...

It is not true that jews run the media. However, there are a few people in the media that are Jewish and have been involved with CNN. Their names are Eliot Spitzer and Larry King. And if all the Jews moved out of the US, you'd be paying higher fares because the MTA would lose a lot of riders. But NYC is run by a ***, and his name is Micheal Bloomberg. But we can vote him out of office in 3 years, or he'll just resign in a scandal like Spitzer.

Why would fox take him, hes not exactly conservative

But he has malice in his heart. He would be right at home with the party of hate and divide.

The man was fired for speaking the truth and because he`s hispanic.I have no problem with Jon Steward,but come on.Freedom of speech isn`t really free now and days.Now theres a price to pay for it.

It is not true that jews run the media. However, there are a few people in the media that are Jewish and have been involved with CNN. Their names are Eliot Spitzer and Larry King. And if all the Jews moved out of the US, you'd be paying higher fares because the MTA would lose a lot of riders. But NYC is run by a ***, and his name is Micheal Bloomberg. But we can vote him out of office in 3 years, or he'll just resign in a scandal like Spitzer.

I just don't understand where all the negative perceptions of people come from. How do jews run NYC? And if they do, why are people hating on them? There are good and bad people of all backgrounds. I don't know, maybe it was just the way I was raised, but I never understood how people grew to hate so much in this world, and single out entire groups of people. People have really gone mad!

I can't take CNN at all these days. Just as bad as Faux News. When was the last time you heard James Earl Jones' "This is CNN" soundbits? That was when I last took it seriously, when I thought news outlets were unbiased and not trolled by kids' shows, or ridiculed by pseudo-mock news programs.

I'm not going to bother understanding this bias against Fox News, but like I've been saying: If you don't like something, don't watch it. I will never watch MSNBC, but you don't read from me how much I despise it.

As a self-branded Independent, I will tell you why people don't like Fox News. It has nothing to do with them being the propoganda arm of the right wing either. It's because they are slowly becoming a Republican ad campaign. They skew the news so much it doesn't make any sense. Since the year 2008, Fox has been caught up in so many lies it's truly pathetic. Out of 52 weeks in a year, you can count on them to lie at least 75 times. It's public fact now. Not some bs smoke I am trying to blow up anyone's culo. I will never bash anyone, or any organization unless I have solid backed up proof. I watch sometimes, but will never watch if Beck, Bill O., Hannity or "Friends" are on. They simply lie too much. Now Bill O., on the other hand has really cleaned his act up.

I have very close friend's who are Republican, whom I deeply respect. I don't select my friends by their political beliefs like some people do. If you live in a box all your life, you will never see the world. What burns me up are the Tea Party Conservitives allways trying to deliver a message of hate and divide, and "we need to take this country back" and all that bullshit. "Let's scare White People" should be their banner logo!! They want to paint a picture of minorities being ruthless thugs, terrorists, and a drain on society, and it's not right at all. Several News organizations have called them on this as of late. They are really making moderate conservatives look bad in my opinion. They are so out of touch with the little guys. Special interests rule the GOP. And all the Tea Party guys want to do is talk about is jobs, jobs, jobs. If this is the case, It would be nice if they told the truth in the process. Their big wig corporate friends don't give a damn about American jobs. The want to outsource everything as they have for years! It was just uncovered yesterday that India has been funneling money into the Republican campain to make sure they demolish Democrats in this mid-term. Well thats funny, because everytime I call a call center for customer service, there is an 80% chance I get someone in India!!

The writing is on the wall, and their should be no surprise at how many Republicans deflect to the left, just as they did in 2008. You can only lie to the people for so long before they see the light. And that sucker is shining brighter than ever!!

If we go back and disect the last 233 years of America's existance, it's plain to see the goals of each party. And I would be happy to have this debate any day of the week, and produce countless facts to support EVERY word I have typed in this post. I call MSNBC "The Truth Squad," and they are generally a left wing leaning organization, with the exception of Joe Scarborough, who is one of the few Republicans I have nothing but respect for. He pushes the Republican agenda without all the lies and smoke screens that his counterparts are so famous for these days. I challenge anyone to counter this post, and If you find valid reasons as to how Republican policy will move this country forward in a POSITIVE way that benifits all Americans, then I will rest my case. But I can guarantee without the shaddow of a doubt that it won't happen. Therefore, I rest my case!:)

Let's stop talking about what Obama has not done and talk about what they (Republicans) plan on doing!! Other than repeal, repeal, repeal. The hypocrisy of it all is just insane!! It seems like everytime they open their mouth, it's like listening to the adults on Charlie Brown!! Wah Wah Wah....

Archived