C line named NYC's worst subway line

Roadcruiser1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BS. You try waiting for a C in Brooklyn at 9PM on a Saturday.

Acrually, the C is reliable, even towards the late night hours. I always find C trains ready to go at 168th than A trains. I know its their terminal but there's a C that leaves in between and with an A train. By time that A train catches the C that it left with at 145 Street, the B & D transfers are already available, especially if a D takes priority over the A.

C is garbage especially after 8PM i lived by the 163 st station so i know this i would much rather take the A to 168st and walk.

Around that time frequency on lines start to diminish to 12-15 minutes so it's not just the (C) it's a whole bunch of lines.

Around that time frequency on lines start to diminish to 12-15 minutes so it's not just the (C) it's a whole bunch of lines.

i counted over 15 mins numerous times. Where I was on 145 St counting 2 some times 3 uptown or queens bound A trains before one c uptown train comes.

Sixth Avenue has been hammered with the (M) the best of the (M) (;)(F) and (D).

Maybe in a way kind of funny since Sixth Avenue primarily uses R46s, R68s and R160s.

"The (D) line is scheduled to come less often than most subway lines... but arrives with average regularity."

"The (F) line is scheduled to come more often than most subway lines... but arrives with below-average regularity."

Archived