Why does the subway station give me such a hard time

EliteOperator81

IMHO, I feel that many TA guys have this complex about them being here first, and BC is beneath them. It's really a shame because all of you are brothers and sisters. The NYCTA - MTABC relationship is like the Republican - Democrat relationship. Some people reach across the isle, but many do not. It's really a shame. Just be the bigger man and brush it off your shoulders. When the day comes that the two divisions are merged as one, (and the day will come) things will be different.

Let me Help because I have the same problem with Transit Personnel ,However some are so cool and Helpful but since we are different

in Agencies so to speak ,It all comes down to ©ourtesy and that is A big word that goes far for our type of Titles....

Let me say that I give ©ourtesy to Everybody now thats TA-OA-MNRR

PATH LIRR and fo sho AMTRAk they could all get Courtesy Rides from me

Now I Met A SEPTA T/O in philly and we was talking about AMTRAK always getting on for free and he tells me that AMTRAK Employees sometimes give him A Look but I said to him no matter what we are all Together in some sort of way (THE WAY OF TRANSIT) So he's like I'm gonna tell my peeps not to let AMTRAK on for free and I said look you'll have to take one for the team on this cuz A prior Acela C/R didn't let him on so he was mad but ME him and another MTAB guy took the next following train and I had to talk for us but that's how I am :tup:Cool & Understanding .

Nycta has this thing where they don't like us but hey Our AGM at College PT couldn"t get on A NYCT bus and he's our AGM so you ain't the only one .

It's A Courtesy and (MTA)(NYCT)is always A prob but A cop will let you through the gate don't worry about the Booth clerk ...I already had a couple of probs with Station Agents ,So I did the next best thing ...I wanted their Supervisor present just to vent and you don't want me to Vent (GETS UGLY)

I will not take no for An Answer when I work for (MTA) .

I hope this helped and Welcome to the BROTHERHOOD:tup:(K)<R>

PS I also was trained at (Z)erega and they treat us different as well ,Not to mention I passed my NYCT Bus Ops test but (G)od Damn it we all do the same thing and drive the same buses so Hey (MTA)(NYCT) Be nice and give your Courtesy to others:tup:

Good looking out brother I feel you on everything you wrote hopefully we all merge unforunately I think spring creek would have the biggest problem with merging.

While driving the B103 I other op like B41,B68,11 point and laugh or spit while driving by so immature or if we all swing together nobody would talk to each other.

i guess a lot of ta guys feel like we 2nd class but i dont know y? i applied to drive the city bus and i took the first job opening that came along. neva knew there was 3 different divisions until it was too late. wish i did have a choice but owell, like diana ross said.... one day well be togetherrrrrrr o yes we will o yess we will! lol

Its too bad to hear that there is all this infighting when most customers and non-transit people are not even aware that there are these different divisions. I have amazed quite a few people by just pointing out that some buses say "MTA Bus" and some say "NYCT" on the side-they really have no idea that there is a separation.

i guess a lot of ta guys feel like we 2nd class but i dont know y? i applied to drive the city bus and i took the first job opening that came along. neva knew there was 3 different divisions until it was too late. wish i did have a choice but owell, like diana ross said.... one day well be togetherrrrrrr o yes we will o yess we will! lol

Yep same here but we all gotta show respect and everything else hould follow ©ourtesy Prof and Respect

Archived