Been Pranked (Disturbed)

Daniel The Cool

Someone sended me an email and text message saying they're police and telling me to if I get caught taking pictures again I'll be arrested and gave me a fake form to fill out and send to some police department (Which I think its fake). Whoever did this as a funny joke its not funny. I don't get how they will get your phone number and all that. Thanks for R32 3838 for warning me and a few other people. If you've been prank about this, comment in this thread cause its not funny whoever is doing this.

Daniel

Daniel, if the cops were after you, they would not waste time with text messages and emails. they would do it the old fasion way.

Its sad you actually had to say that to him.

Cops generally don't engage in middle school grade tactics to get you to stop doing something. Get the phone number and hand it over to the real police.

This is what i hate about Halloween, prank calls, messages etc.. And people doing crazy sh9t outisde like sh9t canning eggs all over the floor.

Daniel ignore em. For start idk why u give people your number and email.

I NEVER give it out except trustworthy people i KNOW and SEE each day, not people on the net..

Someone sended me an email and text message saying they're police and telling me to if I get caught taking pictures again I'll be arrested and gave me a fake form to fill out and send to some police department (Which I think its fake). Whoever did this as a funny joke its not funny. I don't get how they will get your phone number and all that. Thanks for R32 3838 for warning me and a few other people. If you've been prank about this, comment in this thread cause its not funny whoever is doing this.

Daniel

Grow up kid.

Archived