Bus and HBLR Action 10/29

DSCF2403.jpg

DSCF2407.jpg

Pavonia-Newport

I spotted many teenages sitting illegal on southbound platform edge, and even group of teenage cyclists biking out from the Hoboken train, onto platform, then onto track!! Dangerous thing to do.

DSCF2436.jpg

DSCF2439.jpg

DSCF2440.jpg

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF2442.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

Liberty State Park- There was two people waiting for Liberty State Park Shuttle because Liberty State Park Website had sign "there is shuttle bus."

This service was discontinued right due to budget issue. When I ask customer service at PABT last night, she said Weekend Only.

Pic with 2 cars coming from park,

DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2448.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2451.jpg

DSCF2452.jpg

DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2454.jpg

DSCF2457.jpg

BLOOM Charter Buses near Liberty Marina Landing

DSCF2482.jpg

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2484.jpg

Along Essex St

DSCF2493.jpg

DSCF2494.jpg

Enjoy it!!

I'm not around there enough to deem them as hoodlums, but the amount of people that hit up Newport Mall has increased DRASTICALLY, since the last time I been in that mall, around 3-4 years ago....

I took the HBLR from exchange pl to hoboken one saturday last month, and the amt. of people waiting at newport mall.. OMG, talk about bursting at the seams....

Nice shots!

Broadway bus, avoid if possible. ;):cool:

Yes, theere used to be a (NJT) bus that went from LSP light rail station to communipaw terminal, not anymore though. :P

The mall stop is very popular, i think people go to this mall more now because of the light rail. Only problem is those kids skipping school, mainly from the schools near the light rail stops. They don't realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot skimping on education, makes me sad.

You have the occasional guttermouth on the light rail too, blasting out obscenities & racist remarks either to someone or into a phone. :mad:

Hope you had fun in hudson county & come back again! :cool::P:tup:

- A

Archived