R62a (1) from (7) + some dudes trying to rob me in the process.

Andy

You don't need to read the story, its just how I almost got robbed taking said video.

Please leave comments about the video! Suggestions, on how to avoid getting robbed in the subway. :P

http://yfrog.com/jnr62a1trainwithsidz

Well It first started when I got the train at 168, two, ten or eleven year old, african americans start giving me the "bad eye". My favorite R62a set comes in and I see it's the one from the (7). Come 238st I take the video below and they wait for me at the exit. Here's what they say: Yo! Let me hold a dollar! (They've been watching to much of Everybody Hates Chris) I said No I don't have anything, Sorry! Then they start asking me wierd questions like, "Yo! Where you live! & Let me see your pockets I don't believe you! & You got a wach I can see! I need the exact time! I'm not racist but these questions like where I live, what I got on me, etc sounds like they are trying to rob me. They start following me home. I go into my hangout spot and they wait for me outside looking at me. Finally 5 mins later they leave, and I go home. Was I scared, maybe, what if they had a weapon? I don't know what they have. They were going through the inside of their jackets in a sort of fashion like "your not going to like what I take out."

*Sorry If this offends anyone, I'm not a racist"

Why didnt you just call for help or knock on the T/Os door(if you were in the 1st car). If they were going to rob you I dont think they would have asked you all those questions.

Don't walk around flashing expensive items in the subway. And if you dont feel safe in the subway, dont ride it.

Why didnt you just call for help or knock on the T/Os door(if you were in the 1st car). If they were going to rob you I dont think they would have asked you all those questions.

Don't walk around flashing expensive items in the subway. And if you dont feel safe in the subway, dont ride it.

I see what your saying, but this is when the train was already curving to 242.

I only took out my camera once to take the video. Nothing else. This is the first time this happened to me, and their younger and way shorter like 5'2. I'm 5'11 or 6'0.

If they are younger then you then why are you scared of them? And if the train was going into 242 A TERMINAL were plenty of T/Os and C/Rs are hanging.

And some advise. Gangs and criminals smell fear a mile away.

Very true, about fear. But I put the "emotionless" face on. I was at 238 as you can see in the video. You might not see it because of the sun. What I was getting at was that the train was going into the terminal as they started asking me questions.

What I was getting at was that the train was going into the terminal as they started asking me questions.

Lemme put it this way, if they was going to robb you they would have done so. And a simple note, they smelled fear and they started to try to get into your skin. Kids are going to be kids, but if you let them be kids they will win everytime.

"Emotionless" face means nothing, if they smell and see fear they will strike.

Lemme put it this way, if they was going to robb you they would have done so. And a simple note, they smelled fear and they started to try to get into your skin. Kids are going to be kids, but if you let them be kids they will win everytime.

"Emotionless" face means nothing, if they smell and see fear they will strike.

Okay your right.

You don't need to read the story, its just how I almost got robbed taking said video.

Please leave comments about the video! Suggestions, on how to avoid getting robbed in the subway. :P

Well It first started when I got the train at 168, two, ten or eleven year old, african americans start giving me the "bad eye". My favorite R62a set comes in and I see it's the one from the (7). Come 238st I take the video below and they wait for me at the exit. Here's what they say: Yo! Let me hold a dollar! (They've been watching to much of Everybody Hates Chris) I said No I don't have anything, Sorry! Then they start asking me wierd questions like, "Yo! Where you live! & Let me see your pockets I don't believe you! & You got a wach I can see! I need the exact time! I'm not racist but these questions like where I live, what I got on me, etc sounds like they are trying to rob me. They start following me home. I go into my hangout spot and they wait for me outside looking at me. Finally 5 mins later they leave, and I go home. Was I scared, maybe, what if they had a weapon? I don't know what they have. They were going through the inside of their jackets in a sort of fashion like "your not going to like what I take out."

If they are 10 years old, why in the Blue hell you are scared of them, shit let a little $#*&% come at me like that, I will tell his ass off.

If they are 10 years old, why in the Blue hell you are scared of them, shit let a little $#*&% come at me like that, I will tell his ass off.

If they have a gun, will you still come at them?

I'm not with nothing but if someone got a gun pointed to my face, I'm going to shit bricks. Now if they had a knife or nothing, I will smack the shit out of them for trying to press me.

I remembered that I suspected someone following me before. I would try to see their pockets, maybe look for something a shape of a knife or gun, if I see nothing, then I would continue walking - not home though.

If there's no cop,I would try to get mixed into the crowd at a supermarket of subway station.

If they give you the "bad eye" and they seem "tough", give them the bad eye back at them. You have a 1 foot advantage over them. If they continue to annoy you, just kick them in the balls or knock one of their teeth out. That would teach them some manners.

Please leave comments about the video! Suggestions, on how to avoid getting robbed in the subway. ;)

How old are you Andy?

Okay everybody's got to stop telling me to man up, kick them in their balls, etc. I am a man! So stop, no more. I did what I did. No one can change the past. The reason why they came to me is because they saw a little whitey taking a video of a train. Did they pose a threat? nobody knows! I want someone on this forum to prove to me that there are never ten, eleven, or twelve year olds in gangs, or try to be in a gang.

Quote from someone, I forget:

Nobody knows what is in the other person's mind, unless they say it to you.

If someone ever pulls a gun out on me I'm Still taking them down even if I do get shot. Yeah I know it's a crazy and if not stupid move, but I'm not giving jack to some thug with a gun. Now in this case I would have scared this ten year old off.

That's what you say now... let me ask a question, has anyone ever pulled a gun to you? If no, stop talking like you fuc**ng Superman, you don't know what you will do in a situation like that.

Archived