Some NEC Shotz

buswizard

Nice shots!

What kinda railfan sits on the platform!? Lazy & dangerous! :eek::mad:

- A

I'm always either on my knees, or one knee or even just sitting when I take shots. Especially on the NEC there's no time for a 'practice shot' for me so I have to be as stabled as possible. When I get my DSLR things will change.

Nice shots!

What kinda railfan sits on the platform!? Lazy & dangerous! :eek::mad:

- A

Dont get how sitting is dangerous, i sometimes lay on my stomach for some shots lol, but behind the line!

Great shots! HHP-8 looks good!

It's dangerous because that's a rail station platform it isn't a park bench, people use it to board or alight trains, you could trip someone up or get kicked, knee in the face etc etc.

Lay on platforms? Kneel??

Yea, don't do that, you don't need to, and DSLR or not has nothing to do with it. You've seen my photos, they are all taken from standing position. Besides, station platforms are filthy! :confused:

If you want help getting a stable shot get a camera with image stabilization, doesn't need to be some 1200 dollar thing either.

- A

It's dangerous because that's a rail station platform it isn't a park bench, people use it to board or alight trains, you could trip someone up or get kicked, knee in the face etc etc.

Lay on platforms? Kneel??

Yea, don't do that, you don't need to, and DSLR or not has nothing to do with it. You've seen my photos, they are all taken from standing position. Besides, station platforms are filthy! :confused:

If you want help getting a stable shot get a camera with image stabilization, doesn't need to be some 1200 dollar thing either.

- A

Or a good tripod which is what I use sometimes.

Archived