Homeless man with golden voice finally meets his mother

R68 Subway Car

In school, my Social Studies teacher told my classmates and I about the homeless man holding a sign. And the teacher said that the homeless man had brought drinks that has drugs. He's a total addict of drugs and he spent it all. He has no money, no home, etc. And I still remember that. Finally in this forum, I saw news about that the homeless man found his mother. That was heartwarming! :):tup:

It's an amazing story. All of us deserves a second chance and I'm so glad to see that this man here is getting one. I hope he's truly learned his lesson so that he doesn't waste the opportunities he's been given. God bless him and his family.

An excellent story indeed. Lets hope Mr. Williams gets back on track and he can stay away from the demons which made him fall on hard times in the first place. There will be skeptics because of his past and to a point is justified but I am a believer in people deserving a second chance in life so long as they are actually committed to doing the right thing long term.

Archived