Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest 100

Trainspotter

Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest 100

The blue-eyed beauty from "Transformers" has landed at the top of FHM's sexy list.

Megan Fox, 21, beat out the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie to get the No. 1 spot in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World for 2008.

"Megan is the deserving winner of this year's FHM title," said FHM Online U.S. Editor JR Futrell. "She's young, she's hot, she's a rising star and her sex appeal has definitely transformed this year's list. She's got a great future ahead of her."

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - April 24, 2008

Britney 100, please. Megan Fox is a fox! I'll take a brunette over a dumb blonde anytime. :(

Harry you know my answer to this thread. I see better looking young women who get on the bus and subway. Then they dip or swipe their H.S. school pass :o:o:o:o........I see alot of young mature working women also. I prefer to ask these out since they work, and won't get me registered.......

Harry you know my answer to this thread. I see better looking young women who get on the bus and subway. Then they dip or swipe their H.S. school pass :D:o:o:o........I see alot of young mature working women also. I prefer to ask these out since they work, and won't get me registered.......

Megan is a cutie, but I agree with DOB because the subway and bus is an adventure all the time. You know how many chicks i've met on the MTA? I like em 20-30. I've only dated a chick younger than me once. I have a weakness for NYPD officers too. I've dated 3..... Something about a woman in uniform with a gun drives me insane!

Archived