Future depot upgrade/expansion projects

East New York

Fresh Pond:One project will upgrade the underground fuel tank sumps at the Fresh Pond Bus Depot, located in Queens. Another project will install paint application and monitoring systems to ensure that air quality regulatory requirements are met.

Grand Avenue:This project will fund the development of a lot near Grand Avenue depot, located in Queens to provide additional parking capacity.

Jamaica:One project will fund the development of a lot near the depot, located in Queens to provide additional parking capacity. Another project will upgrade the underground fuel tank sumps.

Kingsbridge:This project will purchase property for additional bus parking near the Kingsbridge Bus Depot in the Bronx.

Zerega Ave. CMF:This project will install paint application and monitoring systems at the Zerega Avenue Central Maintenance Facility in the Bronx to ensure that air quality regulatory requirements are met.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Castleton is also due for a rehab, and bad. The depot looks like trash.

Yeah but mta doesn't feel that it is mandatory

it's funny because this project was due to be completed next year but its still a vacant parcel wonder what's the status are they going to build it or not

It's going to be rebuilt in the same spot. Last I heard they were going to start on it this year. We shall see.

it's funny because this project was due to be completed next year but its still a vacant parcel wonder what's the status are they going to build it or not

And that's why I asked because of the fact that it looks no different now than it did over a year ago, a whole lot of nothing. I hope it will be built right and built quickly in time for the 2012 deadline.

Archived