Will the Standerds run this summer?

R1103

Since the three A/B 'Standard' cars at Coney Island have been (or are almost?) fully restored, is it plausible they could run this summer on some fan trip? And could the one at the TM (I know it has an R9 truck) run with them?

Now, before I go in detail, let's NOT start a flame war about this... and get it locked ;).

Since the three A/B 'Standerd' cars at Coney Island have been (or are almost?) fully restored, is it plausible they could run this summer on some fan trip? And could the one at the TM (I know it has an R9 truck) run with them?

Who Knows... You just have to wait till summer comes around :P

Now, before I go in detail, let's NOT start a flame war about this... and get it locked :P.

Since the three A/B 'Standerd' cars at Coney Island have been (or are almost?) fully restored, is it plausible they could run this summer on some fan trip? And could the one at the TM (I know it has an R9 truck) run with them?

As far as I know they still need lots of work.

No sense speculating or asking. Whenever and if-ever they're ready, there will be an announcement in advance.

No, to reiterate, they are nowhere close to ready. You can take that to the bank because that statement is good as gold. It's more sure than a sure thing. Now this thread can be closed before people start chiming in with their obnoxious "what if" scenarios.

Archived