Pat 3073

Jonesy

Excellent pics! Are all of their artics surburbans, and do their seats recline?

no just that particular series (3051-3075) have the suburban config, when those were new the seats did recline but for some reason now they dont, which kinda sucks because I like reclining seats the only thing you can do with the seats on the artics is move the headrest up and down....although if you ride one of our Neoplan Metroliners the seats do indeed recline back and forth and you can adjust the headrest.

Nice! Especially that first one.

Thanks! it could of been better though, that one is trash the sun was too much in it and it wasn't close enough for me but rarely artics turn around in that turn-around and my friend manuevered it pretty well so I just snapped it.

Thanks! it could of been better though, that one is trash the sun was too much in it and it wasn't close enough for me but rarely artics turn around in that turn-around and my friend manuevered it pretty well so I just snapped it.

True, the sun did reflect alot on the street, but other than that, its still a pretty good shot, framed it pretty well, bus on a nice turn.

Archived