Bumping Music In Transit

N-Trizzy2609

How's everybody tonight?

What's ur favorite songs/music y'all like to bump to while either in Transit or rail/busfanning?

My favorite songs to listen to on the NJ Transit express from Newark to Metcuhen is always going to be 'Talk to Me' by FAZ cuz the beat of song seems to match with the passing of catenary poles.

When I'm the express bus, sometimes I'll listen to some metal via Youtube. Otherwise if I'm in a more bossa nova mood, I'll put on David Rocco's "Dolce Vita" soundtrack. My favourite tracks are "Sugarqueen" by Espirito and "Ravello Come Stai" by Eddie Oliva. :cool:

When I'm taking a route that travels a good distance b/w stops (like NJT's 67x, 319, 551, etc), I have a tendency to listen to: "Room for one more" & "Crush" (both by Anthrax) [love the instrumentals of both these tracks], and "Bump in the trunk" (how fitting) & "Me in the Sky", (both of those, by BTNH; Bone Thugs n Harmony).... There's a few more I got on the ole player, but those are the main 3... sets the mood off just right for a good day of fanning....

When I'm on any other type of bus route, I find myself havin a tendency to listenin to slower paced tracks; pretty much most of the lyrical ish'.... either that, or all the dancehall riddims I got on this thing....

When I'm on the subway, I don't seek to listen to any particular (type of) track... since I have it set to play songs in random order... I just make sure w/e I'm listening to, is loud enough to "drown" out the noises from everyone else yakkin it up on their cell phones, or to each other...

and trainfan, I hear you on that... I have this thing where I cannot drive w/o listenin to music... none of my hip hop or dancehall stuff, only my pop & (rock & roll) stuff gets played...

When I'm taking a route that travels a good distance b/w stops (like NJT's 67x, 319, 551, etc), I have a tendency to listen to: "Room for one more" & "Crush" (both by Anthrax) [love the instrumentals of both these tracks], and "Bump in the trunk" (how fitting) & "Me in the Sky", (both of those, by BTNH; Bone Thugs n Harmony).... There's a few more I got on the ole player, but those are the main 3... sets the mood off just right for a good day of fanning....

When I'm on any other type of bus route, I find myself havin a tendency to listenin to slower paced tracks; pretty much most of the lyrical ish'.... either that, or all the dancehall riddims I got on this thing....

When I'm on the subway, I don't seek to listen to any particular (type of) track... since I have it set to play songs in random order... I just make sure w/e I'm listening to, is loud enough to "drown" out the noises from everyone else yakkin it up on their cell phones, or to each other...

and trainfan, I hear you on that... I have this thing where I cannot drive w/o listenin to music... none of my hip hop or dancehall stuff, only my pop & (rock & roll) stuff gets played...

I don't play them a lot, but I like a quite a few of their tracks like "Got The Time", "Making Me Laugh", etc.

rofl @ Anthrax and Bone Thugs being mentioned in the same context.

Although I do love 1st of Tha Month and Notorious Thugs, they don't seem like good transit songs.

Neither of those songs are on my mp3 player....

outside of Bizzy's verse on 1st of tha month, I don't care for that track....

but yeh, my choice in music over the years have gotten more diverse, since modern day hip hop has gone to pure shit....

Neither of those songs are on my mp3 player....

outside of Bizzy's verse on 1st of tha month, I don't care for that track....

but yeh, my choice in music over the years have gotten more diverse, since modern day hip hop has gone to pure shit....

Hip hop to thrash metal. Pretty drastic expansion:p

Archived