Which Depot

s.wood

Hi everyone..

I'm about to start with MTA trianing on may 26th, upon completion of traning i will be at college point depot, form you guys experiance which depot is better if you know,College point, Baisley Park,or Laguardia? i know its more but i'm interested in knowing about these 3 .

thanks in advance

Hi everyone..

I'm about to start with MTA trianing on may 26th, upon completion of traning i will be at college point depot, form you guys experiance which depot is better if you know,College point, Baisley Park,or Laguardia? i know its more but i'm interested in knowing about these 3 .

thanks in advance

Choose which is closer to your residence. I never worked for MTA Bus or any of the former private lines. I have no idea about how they operate out in those areas. I am only familiar with ex-Liberty Lines Express (MTA Bus Yonkers depot).

College Point of Laguardia .......plenty of overtime at each.....how many people in your class going to College Point??......be prepared for the extra board my friend!! see you at CP!!

Definitely College Point. The newest building.Most routes and plenty of overtime. Most of the Operators are cool too.

So do you two guys know each other? :confused:

Hi everyone..

thanks in advance

Baisley park depot or college point, 2 of the best depots. of MTA bus. Baisley Pk has a good amount of good RTS's and Hybirds and their mantenice team is the best in the MTA bus co.College point is also a good depot with their Orion V CNG's.

Archived