LFS on the S79

LRG

He's just clarifying. Quite frankly I'm glad he did because there have been buses from various depots covering routes all over the place and it is something that you don't really see in the other boroughs.

Alot of the times you'll see a bus from another depot covering the line its usually a tripper. However there are cases where buses are just borrowed as was the case a few years back when an Orion V CNG ran the B41.

Didnt say u was a lying man, just wanted to stop anything from going off on a wild tangent. I never disagree with your comments! But you and I know that sooner or later it probably wouldve turned into a post about a Jackie Gleason Driver doing a S79 with Cast Bus 8017 through downtown Manhattan LOL :P

LOL!!! That was actually comical right there!

Cool, good to see you and I are on the same page. I'm gonna see if I can post the photos one way or another sometime today, it's no fun having a shot computer and your only way of accessing the web is via iTouch! :(

Alot of the times you'll see a bus from another depot covering the line its usually a tripper. However there are cases where buses are just borrowed as was the case a few years back when an Orion V CNG ran the B41.

The thing is before Meredith & Charleston opened I never saw so many SI depots covering various lines that weren't out of the depot. You saw the occasional tripper, but nothing like I see now, so that's why I was wondering. It almost seems as if they are short on drivers a lot, which would explain why buses go MIA so often. From what I've heard a lot of guys don't like working on SI, as it is a hassle for some of them to get there.

The thing is before Meredith & Charleston opened I never saw so many SI depots covering various lines that weren't out of the depot. You saw the occasional tripper, but nothing like I see now, so that's why I was wondering. It almost seems as if they are short on drivers a lot, which would explain why buses go MIA so often. From what I've heard a lot of guys don't like working on SI, as it is a hassle for some of them to get there.

Well it could just be that Charleston isn't slapping their logo on the bus.

The SI Depots in general are horrible w/this. CAS still has (MTA) Bus express buses that they haven't switched over yet. They just slapped their logo on it and that was it.

You got it wrong...Castleton really wants to be an MTA Bus Company depot LOL

The SI Depots in general are horrible w/this. CAS still has (MTA) Bus express buses that they haven't switched over yet. They just slapped their logo on it and that was it.

There's a 19xx st Charleston that still has a Yukon Sticker on it and still says (MTA) Bus

LOL!!! That was actually comical right there!

Cool, good to see you and I are on the same page. I'm gonna see if I can post the photos one way or another sometime today, it's no fun having a shot computer and your only way of accessing the web is via iTouch! :(

Try doing all day from my DROID with a bad battery, low memory!!! Always freeezing up. 64 more days to an upgrade!!! :tup:

Archived