How long will the (C) have R46s?

lilbluefoxie

Then I guess we got to wait for a TSS or T/O to respond to this question

Absolutely not. Those kind of decisions are made by senior management. They are the ones who tell the yard masters to assign the R46's to the C. It is up to them. The A line manager is in on this too of course, they in turn have a boss above them.

I would suggest the author of this thread contact one of these managers directly by writing a snail mail letter to the C line Manager at 130 Livingston St. Brooklyn N Y 11201. The letter will be forwarded to him.

Guest lance25
How long is the (C) keeping its R46s? is this like last summer with the R44s or is this just a temporary heat wave thing?

same goes with the 32s on the (A)

Until they're no longer needed on those lines.

But seriously, if what happened last year is any indication, I'd wager till the end of the summer. But that's just my uninformed guess (and I am known to be wrong at times).

They will stay there until DCE says otherwise.
which is until september 1st. so expect R46's on the (C) and R32's on the (A) all summer. but I got word that 207st might continue to swap equipment all year round to limit complexity when trains break down and get put out of service.

which is until september 1st. so expect R46's on the (C) and R32's on the (A) all summer. but I got word that 207st might continue to swap equipment all year round to limit complexity when trains break down and get put out of service.

And where did you get that date from?

And where did you get that date from?
I got that date from a TSS and i got a "guestimate" from a (C) line T/O

so the two answers i got were sept. one told me by sept 1st and the T/O said sometime in september.

I got that date from a TSS and i got a "guestimate" from a (C) line T/O

so the two answers i got were sept. one told me by sept 1st and the T/O said sometime in september.

thats about how long the R44s lasted on the (C) last year so I would say its a realistic guess.

Archived